• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

*** protofab mass buy***

Passauf

CB member,

Its mass buy time for all protofab products ... bumpers, cages ect ... EB and all other vehicle product lines listed

Here is how it works :

Go to www.protofab4x4.com and find the product name and part number with any add ons such as D rings or LED light cut outs and contact me at the below options and I will get you the CB mass buy discount pricing including shipping to the address you provide.

I know they are quoting a 5-6 week lead time so get your orders in as soon as possible

Good wheeling and good shopping

Regards,
Tony
858tonyb@gmail.com
702-575-5279 cell

Last edited:

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have you bumpers for the 73, but seriously, start making them for JKs OK?:)

Last edited:

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Cool thanks for putting this together. wait time is no big deal for me

OP
OP
P

Passauf

Hello,

Thanks guys for the interest in the mass buy. It was so overwhelming that it over filled my PM box
If you sent me a message and do not hear back by tomorrow please resend it as I have cleared out the messages and want to make sure I did not miss anybody

Regards,
Tony
702-575-5279 cell
858tonyb@gmail.com

cody72sport

Hello,

Thanks guys for the interest in the mass buy. It was so overwhelming that it over filled my PM box
If you sent me a message and do not hear back by tomorrow please resend it as I have cleared out the messages and want to make sure I did not miss anybody

Regards,
Tony
702-575-5279 cell
858tonyb@gmail.com

Email sent on a #106 rear bumper

OP
OP
P

Passauf

Hello everyone,

I think I finally have all the CB discount pricing and shipping quotes out to everyone who showed interest
You guys over filled my PM capacity but I have it emptied now so if anyone did not get a quote please let me know

Regards,
Tony
858tonyb@gmail.com
702-575-5279 cell

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Passauf

Closing date

Hello,

We are fastly approaching the closing date for the Protofab mass buy here on Classic Bronco
If anyone still has not approved the CB pricing and shipping quote they got or still needs pricing and shipping quoted
Just let me know either by PM or email and I will get you on the list with the correct discounts

Tony
702-575-5279 cell
858tonyb@gmail.com

McLeod

I bought a protofab rear for my FSB on June 1st and it was delivered August 18th.

They were running 11 plus weeks out.

It is an awesome bumper.

thorgan

I picked mine up while on a trip to pick up our new trailer in Mesa. Got it installed and ran the Rubicon last month. That bumper is awesome!
IMG_4460-XL.jpg

Casey4wd

Loc.
Austin, Texas
Good to hear. I am not in a rush at all. I just had not heard back from Tony in over a month and wanted to make sure everything was still fine.

McLeod

I know it is a little un-nerving to send a thousand dollars somewhere and not get something in return for several months......

My experience is that they have pretty good communications anytime I inquired about my order. (I bought outside of (and just before) this mass buy)