• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Interior 1/4 trim panels

1971lubr

Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
How do these attach? Also any recommendations on the best ones? I'm looking for black that have matching door panels like JBG sells, but open to any vendor that comes recommended for quality and fit.

bobscott

I have the ones for the soft top, Tom's if I remember correctly. I used a strong Velcro and they hold just fine with or without the top on.

tirewater

Contributor
Loc.
San Francisco Bay Area
On Rangers they attach to largish tabs that are welded along the floor and wheel well. I'm not a big fan of the tabs and wish Ford had thought of something better. At the top they fasten by panel push clips that go into a metal piece that sits on the top ledge.

OP
OP
1971lubr

1971lubr

Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
Hmmm....I don't run a top of any kind, don't really want anything going over the bed rail. Mine is a sport, what are my options?

Attachments

• 20170126_132132.jpg
    20170126_132132.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 86

No Hay

Bronco Guru
These are from TBP. They are almost a perfect fit. Installed with black tek screws.

Attachments

• in1.jpg
    in1.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 96
  • insert.jpg
    insert.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 76

luke

get the more expensive ones from JBG. they look great, fit nice and match the door panels. the cheap plastic ones look, well, cheap and plastic.