• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"Burnie"

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
For those of you who saw the ridiculous location of my automatic transmission shifter, it has been relocated to a much better location. Now I just have to drop the Atlas and C4 before Moab. The C4 is being replaced with a new one.

Attachments

• IMG_2626[1].jpg
    IMG_2626[1].jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2625[1].jpg
    IMG_2625[1].jpg
    96 KB · Views: 91

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good work brother. So in the near Future, Adam will be posting updates to Burnie right? :)

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just read this entire build thread. Very impressive! It reminds me of mine, it's always changing and there is no such thing as "done." It's nice to have trips as dead lines and be able to tackle winter projects, knowing you can get it done and back on the trail.

There is A LOT of creativity in this rig! You have given me some in sight on two things I am wanting to do in the near future - a safari style top and doors.

I went to OCBR is 13 and 14 and saw this rig, but it's come a long way since then.

Do you happen to still have any more pics or details on how you cut the top down? Like you said on page 10, it has crazy contours in it and I'll take all the advice I can get so I only ruin one top!