• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thanks to a couple good guys (rydog1130 & tmacstickman)

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Just wanted to give a thumbs up to a couple of good bronco brothers.

First rydog1130,(Ryan) ordered a shirt from LUBR.com and he was away hunting but he let me know he got the order and would take care of it as soon as he was back. I love that type of communication plus I got it today. Thank you Ryan. I'll be ordering again!

Second tmacstickman (Tim) bought some used parts from him and got those today as well. Packaged well and arrived well. Thank you Tim.

I gotta say I've had nothing but good experiances from most everyone on this forum. It nice to know that I can send money and I will get what I ordered or asked for.
Thanks to all of you that answer all our stupid questions over and over. Thanks to Jon for keeping this site up and running and THE BEST SITE ever!

Ok my arm hurts from patting you guys on the back but keep it up. ;D

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, can't beat the great folks on here. Met a lot of good people. Friendships that will last a long time.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
LOL, can't beat the great folks on here. Met a lot of good people. Friendships that will last a long time.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

I 2nd that emotion!
I'm still upset that you walked right by me at SC on several occasions and never spoke!😜

I sat right there across the gravel from Mr. Ben for 4 days!

tmacstickman

Thanks for the kind words, Steve. Things get kinda busy with 3 kids at home and work, so I am a little slow at times. But, I love helping out when I can and always remember those who have helped me in the past as well.

DJS74, Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving to all

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Steve! Ricky and Rob hope to see you guys at SC this upcoming spring! Hopefully I can convince my Dad to help me trailer down the white 69 and partake in some bronco events down there this time around!