• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco at Carroll Shelby's Ranch

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
well, I'm not part of this reveal and I have a pic. No one told me about it and ya'll are asking....

Why don't you post the pic to your site bajabronco.com with the article that Todd Z wrote? We could go over there to view it, plus generate some traffic for you.

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Update to my original post:

The man(friend and coworker) who walked into my office that caused me to start this thread, just emailed me a link to the foxnews article (which I was already aware of). He's back in Arizona and we hadn't talked in about a year. He said he could tell how excited I got when he spoke of the bronco on Shelby's ranch but it really didn't sink in until now how significant that Bronco is. If only he had pictures.........

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Do you have a sign-in? Or do you have to become a member of something in order to sign in?

Paul

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Do you have a sign-in? Or do you have to become a member of something in order to sign in?

Paul

No Paul, evidently it was a one time free movie from the Detroit Free Press. I watched about five minutes of it and, thinking I could watch it later, stopped. Well, that is not happening.

Roger