• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Met a Bronco Buddy today.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
So AMAX LIVES up north of me maybe 4 hours .iN Krum Texas . SO he came down to look over some Diesel parts . Man did we have a great visit .
He little boy started off a little timid .. But when we went to the pasture to see my Bronco .. We saw 3 turtles crossing the concrete creek crossing. One was big. He loved that.
My Bronco found it'self stuck this morning .. Only the 2nd time i've stuck it. But the bottom fell out from under it this morning.
Tanner & I were in the back pasture planting the last of the Acorns you guys mailed me .. But we got them all out .
.... SO I let the Bronco set until about 330 this evening & We got one of the tractors & went over & Hooked onto it. & It did come out .
AMAX RODE OVER INTO THE BACK & got to see & hear my Bronco run.
He loved it. He's building one with a ISUZU motor in it.
... Man he & I had a lot in common . Fun to meet guys like that. SO We looked my BBQ pits . Deer on the walls .Tractors .. Hay truck & Broncos.
Hour trip took about 3 hours. I call that a fun time.

amax

I call it a great day too. We had an awesome visit to Pa Pitt farms and can’t wait to go back. Thanks for your hospitality and for letting me ask you a million questions.

Tugross302

Wish I lived closer to you Pa. I’d like a day like that. Hope those oak trees grow

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a feeling that if I lived close to Pa, he and I would just hang out and shoot the shit and drink beer all day.

We'd talk about getting a lot of stuff done, though.. ;)

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Bill Ain't that right.. Well AMAX came back this morning Just like he said he'd do. Check in hand .Grand Father N Law in tow.
Man those 2 Guys have more Knowledge to share ... We Loaded all the toys Max Bought & Then GRAND FATHER CHECKED out my big tractor. to buy .. THEY Checked out my Bronco & Tacos seat. Why We moved an OTC motor Stand I said I need a motor plate for this . I scavenged this form a source for Free. & He says Heck I got about 4 of those things . Yea so I got to go see him ..
... As we talked One of us can almost start a sentence & The other one can finish it.
I sure wish that Young Man lived closer to Pa Pitt.
What an ASSET TO the Next GENERATION OF KIDS. gREAT school Teachers .

amax

Well thank you very much for the kind words. I wish I lived closer as well. Still not too far of a drive for an occasional visit. I'm sure there are some more treasures out there in your shops that I can talk you out of one day. Always a pleasure to get to talk with you about broncos or tractors or anything. Joe said he wants to come back with me the next time I come as well.