• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LEBC Fall at the Falls Event - Nov 2-4, Event Pics Added Pg 2

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Our final statewide event of the year will be the 5th Annual "Fall at the Falls" event at Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls November 2-4. This has been a very fun and relaxed event which is getting a bit bigger each year! We will headquarter the event again this year at Area B which has a mix of cabins, 30 amp RV sites and primitive camping spots. Also close to Area B is Zip's Corner which has 15 spaces for 30 and 50 amp hook ups. If you need an RV spot or cabin I would suggest making your reservations on-line as soon as you can. The link is: Hidden Falls Adventure Park Reservations . Also again this year LEBC will be providing a Saturday night dinner for all Club Members who attend this event! Hidden Falls has a bit of everything from mild to hard and is suitable for stock Broncos to Bronco buggies (although it does not have the extreme trails like K2 or Wolf Caves). Hidden Falls will honor a 20% group discount for all attendees. The discount does not apply to cabins and RV hook-up spots but does apply to all other Park activities including primitive camping. So please come join us for the "Fall at the Falls" event!

Some pics from last year!

Attachments

• IMG_5262.jpg
    IMG_5262.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5373.jpg
    IMG_5373.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5376.jpg
    IMG_5376.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5382.jpg
    IMG_5382.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_5361.jpg
    IMG_5361.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5356.jpg
    IMG_5356.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5354.jpg
    IMG_5354.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_5303.jpg
    IMG_5303.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Bringing this to the top again now that OCBR is over! So anyone who didn't go to OCBR and became jealous by looking at all the great pics posted here on CB, you have an opportunity to wheel at another great off-road park in November. And those of you that did go to OCBR, you'll probably be ready to wheel again by then! So come on out and join us in Marble Falls Nov 2-4.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
how big is that park. How many miles of normal driving pasture or gravel roads does it have.

Pa, here's a link to the map of the Park. No pasture driving areas but quite a bit of Park Roads (red). Also the trails rated 1 and 2 diamonds are good for stock Broncos. The length of the main road into the Park - Park Road 1 - is a bit over 2 miles from the entrance (bottom of map) to the back fence (top of map). That should give you some idea of total miles.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Birthday month. Hhhmmmm. Need to do some more trimming first.

Sure looks fun

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I know from the response on CB, or lack thereof, most will think we won’t have much of a turnout - but not the case! Most of discussion is on the LEBC mailing list and Facebook. We’re expecting 25-30 Bronco and 50-60 people. That said we need an approximate head count for the Fall at the Falls event Saturday night dinner. If you have responded previously we have you down but we’ll still need the number of people in your group who will be attending. That includes adults and kids. We don’t want to run out of food!

As a reminder, LEBC will be providing fajitas and fixings, salad and some desert. If anyone feels like bringing other sides or deserts it would be appreciated but not required! Also the Club will be providing bottled water. Please bring anything else you’d like to drink.

Hope to see you there!

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
I’m in!

I’m in. Brandon Bliss and I are planning to convoy down. Trying to recruit other Dallas folks too!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Just talked to the Park and they are still in good shape despite all the rain. He said the property drains well however the creeks and the falls will be flowing this year. Last year the trail “Wet and Wild” was nicknamed Dry and Mild - not this year!

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Anybody getting there on Thurs night/ Friday morning? Bliss and I will be getting in Thurs night and would be cool to get a group up to do some trails on Friday.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Was planning on attending but transmission sprang a leak during Cruzin the Coast. Making plans for a 4r install as a winter project (after I finish up Harvey home repairs). Maybe next year.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Anybody getting there on Thurs night/ Friday morning? Bliss and I will be getting in Thurs night and would be cool to get a group up to do some trails on Friday.

Yes, a lot of folks will be there to wheel on Friday. I’ll be arriving Thursday afternoon. RV spot reserved in Area B.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Was planning on attending but transmission sprang a leak during Cruzin the Coast. Making plans for a 4r install as a winter project (after I finish up Harvey home repairs). Maybe next year.

Sorry you’re going to miss it. Hope you ca n make it next year.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
That park sounds like it has really changed when I was last there circa 2009! It was a nice park then and sounds like the amenities have expanded considerably!

There is potential we could end up back in SA over the next several years and due to the cool bronco guys and the good wheeling opportunities there, it makes another move easier!
Have a great time and post some pics!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
That park sounds like it has really changed when I was last there circa 2009! It was a nice park then and sounds like the amenities have expanded considerably!

There is potential we could end up back in SA over the next several years and due to the cool bronco guys and the good wheeling opportunities there, it makes another move easier!
Have a great time and post some pics!

Yes, lots of facilities improvements since 2009. Very nice restroom and shower facilities (with granite countertops!), more RV hook up sites, some cabins, a pavilion in Area B, and the trails have developed nicely. However if you’re looking for better rock crawling K2 and Wolf Caves are not far away in Mason, TX. Great group of LEBCers in San Antonio plus BC Broncos is nearby.