• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A crime in the nation's capital

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I don't know Pa. No.1 son and family been there since Monday and he ain't seen it yet.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Welp no.1 son n fam headed back this way and no see the DC bronco. ::(

67RT

Bronco Guru
There are actually a bunch of EBs around here. None of them in good shape though. I have 2 parked on the street within a couple blocks of my place. Once I finish mine I’ll have the nicest one around based on my competition. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC Gearhead. Is one of your EBs dark grey and nice? Last fall I saw one tooling down near Constitution ave with a bike hanging out the tailgate window. It was a very nice truck.

DC_Gearhead

DC Gearhead. Is one of your EBs dark grey and nice? Last fall I saw one tooling down near Constitution ave with a bike hanging out the tailgate window. It was a very nice truck.

That’s one of them. That guy isn’t the type to work on his Bronco. The other ones are just fixer uppers like the one above. DC people aren’t really known for their mechanic skills. I walked down to get ice cream last night after laying on my back grinding under carriage all day with rust dust and Rustoleum in my beard. Everyone I walked past looked at me like a hobo. Funny as hell.

67RT

Bronco Guru
That’s one of them. That guy isn’t the type to work on his Bronco. The other ones are just fixer uppers like the one above. DC people aren’t really known for their mechanic skills. I walked down to get ice cream last night after laying on my back grinding under carriage all day with rust dust and Rustoleum in my beard. Everyone I walked past looked at me like a hobo. Funny as hell.

Mostly tourists now, or the typical Washington types. My son and I drive to Gravelly point and ride bikes in a lot and end up on the mall or around Constitution or Independence and I was surprised to see that sweet Bronco tooling by with a bike hanging out the back..

DC_Gearhead

Here is one of them near me on Capitol Hill near Eastern Market. I’ve only seen it move once in the last few years.

ec6a5d8d4b5bf577846752916db9b3a2.jpg
4f46616c6801e4072bf2835d387eb13c.jpg

67RT

Bronco Guru
Here is one of them near me on Capitol Hill near Eastern Market. I’ve only seen it move once in the last few years.

ec6a5d8d4b5bf577846752916db9b3a2.jpg
4f46616c6801e4072bf2835d387eb13c.jpg

Nice, haven't seen that one yet. Like the Eastern Market.