• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Found an EB Owner...around the corner!!

vnetwork

we have probably passed each other in the hospital because I also work in the base hospital as a nurse. I sent you a PM. later

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Hey Jeff! Nice meeting you...Ya been off/on the forums for a few years, more soaking up knowledge and making good use of the search bar, ha. Not sure how i missed your post.

Time and money isn't on my side, but it was fun pulling it out to give it a good washing, the kids like climbing up all over it.

I try to pick 1 big project a year to finish on it before pulling it back out for storage, garage space is a premium. I think i collected everything i need for the hydroboost upgrade this year;D...i should prob quit trying to upgrade and start making it street legal, ha..

Anyways, I see your Tonka Build post, looking good.

welcome from the silent side !

looks like your are good along on your built .... we are known to help and give extra parts laying around / sell for cheap to other members so they can finish the built and enjoy it!

Not sell ! hate when that happens !!

anyway ...what do you need all to finish or at least get it drivable ?

once you do a few laps around the block things get done quicker !! lol

Franko

OP
OP
1strodeo

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
once you do a few laps around the block things get done quicker !! lol

Franko

since my Bronco has been mostly neighborhood-roadworthy up to this point I always make a point not only to rumble past his house, but give it an extra rev or two ;D and of course if he's out and about I stop in :cool:

OP
OP
1strodeo

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
we have probably passed each other in the hospital because I also work in the base hospital as a nurse. I sent you a PM. later

that is just madness! nice chatting with you this morning

not only are we in the same town, same building, but the same squadron!! that doesn't mean a whole lot though, but wow! in my defense, there are 2,000 employees in this building %);D

vnetwork

We should try to get the local folks over to my place I’ll host a bronco, beer, and barbecue get together to hang out and work on broncos if needed.

OP
OP
1strodeo

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I'm IN!!! Maybe DirtDonk can come by too since it was his idea ;D

There's a Springfield Swap Meet 2-3 times a year, would be nice to meet up there with Dayton/Columbus members...took my boy there when i was shopping for my 66, just so he could see what one looked like, and there was not a ONE Bronco there :eek: