• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN How to upload photos - Become a Contributor

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
I love being a contributor. It is the best money I have ever spent. I will do it every year.

pemnel

Make all you want

I feel bad that it took me so long to send in my $12.00.

If you're making money with this site, then more power to you. If you're getting rich then more power to you. It's worth every penny to me and by the way, $12.00?, that's not even 3 gallons of gas!

Thanks for all your work Jon.
Pemnel

zeeman1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle
I'm in. The info/support on this site is definitely worth every penny. Thanks for all the hard work.

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
How do I get a picture like in the avatar section of my listing. Some in the FS section have a picture you can see w/o clicking on it.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
How do I get a picture like in the avatar section of my listing. Some in the FS section have a picture you can see w/o clicking on it.
You just need to attach a photo when you start the classified ad. It uses the first photo attached as the "preview" thumbnail.

If you already have a classified ad you want to add that preview to, then just go back and edit the first post to include an uploaded pic.

57baja

Contributor
Should be almost instant, unless you paid via echeck. I see the little yellow text under your name so you should be set.

Thanks for helping support the site.

how do you get a picture on your profile?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Edit your profile, edit avatar.... Then you can browse to find the pic you want as your avatar.. Make sure it's small, there's size limits..

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
The "profile pic" is in almost the same spot as the "avatar". Click "User CP" then "Options" then "Edit Profile Picture". Same rules apply about file size.

hammer

Bronco Guru
Hey Jon,

Why is there no messaging system to inform you that your year is up and your contributor status is disabled and or up for renewal? From a business standpoint this seems like a no brainer. Who knows how long ago mine ran out, you could of had my money a lot sooner. My local 4x4 site doesn't do this either. Makes no sense to me.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Hammer, there actually is an automated reminder email that's supposed to go out about 2 weeks before your Contributor status expires. Sounds like you didn't get yours. I see you just renewed. Did you get the "thank you" email after renewing? They both use the same system, which is why I ask.

Oh, and thanks for your support. :)

hammer

Bronco Guru
Hammer, there actually is an automated reminder email that's supposed to go out about 2 weeks before your Contributor status expires. Sounds like you didn't get yours. I see you just renewed. Did you get the "thank you" email after renewing? They both use the same system, which is why I ask.

Oh, and thanks for your support. :)

I didn't get either email. My current email is up to date. No biggie its your money.