• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Baja Bronco Adventure

HB73

Does anyone know someone at Ford in Marketing, or have a contact at any department at Ford? As we're getting closer to our big trip down through Baja that CoachBarnes put together, I was hoping to talk with someone at Ford about it. I figure with the new Bronco releasing the following year, they may be interested in getting some pictures etc of the EB models that started it all. PM me if you can get me an email or phone number.

Muchos Gracias.

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
That would be awesome to get Ford involved. Bumping this back up... hopefully someone with connections will see this post.

OP
OP
HB73

HB73

That would be awesome to get Ford involved. Bumping this back up... hopefully someone with connections will see this post.
Thanks for the bump.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Try member sstlaure on here. He might be able to help?

BanditBronco

You can also try Greg Foutz at Foutz Motorsports, not a member here but he builds the raptors that Ford has raced in Baja the past few years to show the strength of the raptor. He is directly tied into their motorsports division and loves Baja and offroading.

Just google Foutz Motorsports and I am sure you can email or call them, it is usually a 3-4 man show over there so should be easy to get in contact.

OP
OP
HB73

HB73

All good tips. Thanks guys. This trip is going to be epic.

71Broncitis

Does anyone know someone at Ford in Marketing, or have a contact at any department at Ford? As we're getting closer to our big trip down through Baja that CoachBarnes put together, I was hoping to talk with someone at Ford about it. I figure with the new Bronco releasing the following year, they may be interested in getting some pictures etc of the EB models that started it all. PM me if you can get me an email or phone number.

Muchos Gracias.
One of our co-drivers for the trip used to be my contact at FoMoCo. Around the recession in 08 when they were laying off, he went to John Deere.

He still has some contacts and sometimes gets hired back by SVT and a few magazines for new product releases and media event.

His name is Harry and he is on the shared contact list on Google docs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
HB73

HB73

Is it Harry Wagner? If it is, we've been in touch.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Just got back from my Baja 1000 adventure. 2nd in class and lots of stories and great menories. I bought some maps as promised. They were $10 each. Ive got 9, so first 9 to post up get them plus cost to mail them. They roll out to about 5' long and perfect for scrolling your way up & down the peninsula.

Attachments

• 1511111773907612030629.jpg
    1511111773907612030629.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 84

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Just got back from my Baja 1000 adventure. 2nd in class and lots of stories and great menories. I bought some maps as promised. They were $10 each. Ive got 9, so first 9 to post up get them plus cost to mail them. They roll out to about 5' long and perfect for scrolling your way up & down the peninsula.

Sign me up! PM me how you want the cash.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Put me on the list, please.

PayPal or Money Order?
That's 3, I'll pm you with PayPal info when they're all gone. I know jeff10 wants one, so there's 5 left

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk while I'm supposed to be working

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX

Sign me up, let me know paypal or however youneed payment! Thanks!

Bob

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
hopefully im in the first 9!!! just let me know how to pay. im located in 25537 for mailing purposes

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Is it Harry Wagner? If it is, we've been in touch.

Hopefully Harry will consider if he's hearing from multiple sources. I contacted him as well shortly after Scott said he would be doing the trip.

Todd Z.