• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

**RALLY THE TROOPS-VOTES NEEDED** *TO VOTE EVERY DAY!! @ the bottom of the Page!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
8-6 Hey Mark , I just remembered I was going to bet you lunch we wouldn't make 1100,Guess it's too late now , and I'm hungry.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
8-6 Hey Mark , I just remembered I was going to bet you lunch we wouldn't make 1100,Guess it's too late now , and I'm hungry.

We still had one more day dude, but okay... meet me at Daytona Transmission in Aloha tomorrow, I need to check on my Bronco which I think these guys sold on the black market in El Salvador. Then we can go get lunch and catch up my friend.

:-X

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
We still had one more day dude, but okay... meet me at Daytona Transmission in Aloha tomorrow, I need to check on my Bronco which I think these guys sold on the black market in El Salvador. Then we can go get lunch and catch up my friend.

Y'all have Fun now....

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
...meet me at Daytona Transmission in Aloha tomorrow, I need to check on my Bronco which I think these guys sold on the black market in El Salvador.

Okay so Miikee and I took his Bronco over to the tranny shop today, and of course his beautiful bronco drew the usual attention.

My C4 is done, installed and drives great according to "Carlos" and the old man "Rogelio", immigrants from El Salvador.

They just need to do some extra things I asked for, namely replace my hoses to the cooler up front with hard lines, move my temperature sensor from the hoses to the transmission case and finally install a kickdown cable which I have done without forever, never had one.

So... hopefully will be done soon. :p

Oh yeah, my family votes (3) are in for today. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.