• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Battery For Bronco

edmedlin

Loc.
Republic Missouri
I use Motorcrafts. Got mine at the dealer for about $120.00 installed by them. It had a Motorcraft in it for 10yrs or so before I got it. It was not fully charging anymore. I had added electric cooling fans and AC. It just couldn't keep up, even with the bigger alternator.

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
With batteries, I always pick the vendor with the most warranty coverage. As you all know, that's Walmart. I always buy their top-of-the-line battery.
Why buy something that isn't covered where you're at?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good Point. What is Walmart warranty? Never bought a battery there.

This EverStart Maxx Battery features a three year replacement warranty, as well as a two year prorated replacement warranty. Additionally, the EverStart Automotive Battery offers free battery testing and installation, and free battery recycling service at your local Walmart Tire & Express Lube location.

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
This EverStart Maxx Battery features a three year replacement warranty, as well as a two year prorated replacement warranty. Additionally, the EverStart Automotive Battery offers free battery testing and installation, and free battery recycling service at your local Walmart Tire & Express Lube location.
Sorry dumb question what does prorated replacement warranty mean

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Rated on the amount of time you have the battery before (if) it goes bad

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Sorry dumb question what does prorated replacement warranty mean

In a prorated warranty the value they give you back gradually reduces, for example the first year might be 100%, the second year 75%, the third year 50%, the fourth year 25%, after that nothing.

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
In a prorated warranty the value they give you back gradually reduces, for example the first year might be 100%, the second year 75%, the third year 50%, the fourth year 25%, after that nothing.
I see thanks for the info

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Which battery at Wal-Mart ? They have a ton

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

My bad. ;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Which battery at Wal-Mart ? They have a ton

I’m guessing all the everstarts. I just googled that up for the warranty info

Just ask at one of them near you