• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Feeler :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

collinbrewer

Loc.
Austin
Hey friends,

Well... the age-old story.... wife and I have our first babe on the way, might need to sell the ol' girl.

Wanted to get put out a feeler on what I can expect to sell her for, and would love y'alls help.

Body
- No rust
- Paint is cheap, could definitely use some love or a new paint job
- New seals all around, perfect glass
- VintageAir AC from BC

Frame
- Cage 3.5" suspension lift
- 1" body lift
- Inboard shock mount
- 33" BFG ATs on aluminum mags

Under the hood
- 91 Mustang 5.0 HO - completely rebuilt, starts every time, runs great
- Ron Davis aluminum radiator
- Explorer front dress
- NV3550
- Atlas II
- Just about everything is new or

Lots of other upgrades
- BC 24g gas tank
- H4 bulb conversion
- Electric locks
- Refurbished gauges
- All new brake and gas lines
- New upholstery for stock seats
- New center console
- etc etc etc

Pretty much everything has been gone through on the truck, and has less than 20k miles since it's all been rebuilt.

Last edited:

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
In todays market you will have no problem selling. Maybe in the low $20K range but would need some pics to know for sure. But I will tell you from experience don't sell it unless you really have too! I sold one when my wife was expecting and the economy took a dump. I regret it all the time! Yes you could always buy another but... the prices keep going up and I don't see that changing especially because when the new Bronco is released in 2020 it will spark interest in the old ones again. And if this is a rig you built yourself you may never have the time to build one like it again. Just saying!

Status
Not open for further replies.