• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw an EB on a new commercial about skin lotion or something. I was so busy looking at the EB I don't even remember product was. Did anyone else see it?

av bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Palmdale CA
Just seen a commercal with Rascal Flats, smores and about a microsecond of the grille on a eb, dont even know what the commercal was about.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
There is an EB in the movie dazed and confused (about 15 minutes in) the football coaches are leaning on it.

Henry

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
that bronco was actually one of the members on here, think he sold it last year though

That was Zane. He had to sell it. The wife bought it. We call it the "Twilight Bronco". The Twilight groupies like to have their picture taken next to it. It was in the pivotal scene for that movie as well as a few other scenes if you know where to look.

Last edited by a moderator:

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's in Eiger Sanction. Funny, I know I've seen pics on the internet of it but Google or Yahoo image search shows nada.

Here you go, did a search for Eiger sanction Bronco.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Bronco Kid

Loc.
Worcester
The American Eagle commercials on the big screen in Times Square have one, and also some in tv commercials they have; some people are making the boat rock in the back of one. The HBO series "entourage" has a red one that appears occasionally, its really nice lookin with some mods.

SantaCruzBronco

Loc.
Santa Cruz
There is an EB in Con Air briefly towards the end when they're at the airport before they take off for Las Vegas

It gets hit by something too! What a waste

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
Has anyone ever seen a movie with an early bronco in it for more than a few minutes? I would watch the dumbest flick in the world if it had one in there for the whole thing !! I seen a movie the other day called, Into the Wild. Good show. Made in 2007. There was a part in there that had an EB in it for a bit. This old timer out by Salton Sea had it and it showed alittle bit of Borrego Springs/ Anza borrego. (So. Calif.) Anyone think of any other movies? Charlie's Angels, Rat Race, Never Back Down, Zoolander, there was one with Keanu Reeves(cant think of name) ill find out. Lets hear what you have seen.

Here's a huge list to look through!

http://www.broncodriver.com/spotter.html

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
The movie "Into The Wild" directed by Shaun Pen came out a few years ago. Was a green uncut mid 70s bronco in it alot. It is painted the same color as my 73. It also is a great movie and is worth watching.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bronco on Chuck

spotted chucks dad driving a sweer green EB :)

rustbuckett

Yeah just saw it too looks like the one on role models but with a family cage wish they would show more of it might after the comercial

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I think he means "Chuck" the TV show, not Chuck from BCB.