• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

'77 Bronco Sport Special Decor

PilotMarz

Guys, I am in the process of doing a LUBR build to my '77 sport and I have a question for the experts. I am ordering new chrome trim for the exterior doors and around the windows. Question is, did all sports run chrome around the top rain gutter and front window? Mine didn't have them when I bought it so I'm unsure of how it should be!

Thanks in advance!

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No. It did not have the drip rail trim, only the window trim and trim on the window frame. The drip rail trim stopped in late '71 and early '72 model years except for the Stroppe Bajas which had the drip trim.

OP
OP
P

PilotMarz

No. It did not have the drip rail trim, only the window trim and trim on the window frame. The drip rail trim stopped in late '71 and early '72 model years except for the Stroppe Bajas which had the drip trim.

Thank you!!!!