• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1 days until WH swap meet! Sat Oct 7th 2017

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Quite a few for a swap-meet. Not near as many as a real gathering like the Roundup, but enough to crawl around over or under to have some fun.
Several were even bought and sold complete! Lots of parts changed hands in the parking lot too.

Wasn't really meant as a gathering-of-Broncos, but turned out pretty well in spite of that I would say.
And the tacos, burritos and quesadillas weren't half bad either!

Paul

metal1

Loc.
hidesert ,socal
just got home from the event thanks Jim for putting it on (I picked up a bulk head and the gm loaded calipers ) found some other parts I just had to have and forgot what I needed till 1/2way home ,but I was able to stick a few bucks in my pocket ,I think the best part was meeting some very nice fellow broncoites some old timers and just starting young people ;)