• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1 days until WH swap meet! Sat Oct 7th 2017

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Looks like it's shaping up to be another great year for the Bronctoberfest WH swap meet. Lots of people registered to sell parts, a hand full of Broncos coming for sale too. Gates open at 7:00 show room opens at 8:30. Call in orders ahead of time and they will be waiting for you. Hope to see you all here.

more info here https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/WH_Event_Swapmeet_Reg

Jim

Last edited:

metal1

Loc.
hidesert ,socal
cant wait im headed up in my bronco with some take off parts from my 67 and a few sets of tires and rims ,it should be a cool road trip;)

OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
cant wait im headed up in my bronco with some take off parts from my 67 and a few sets of tires and rims ,it should be a cool road trip;)

Lots of wheelin and dealing in the parking lot. See you Saturday.

Jim

Nemisus

Loc.
North Bay, CA
I can't wait!

This will be my first visit to Wildhorses as well as 2nd visit to this type of event since obtaining my 74. I have already negotiated a deal for some parts with member on here and plan on picking them up at the meet. Can not wait till this weekend!

Hope to get more parts while I am there as well.

Cheers

Nemi

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey that's great Nemisus! Be great to see you there.

Paul

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Looking forward to seeing people and maybe lightening my load home by people taking some of my used parts?

I will be in this: Stop by and say hello. Doug

Attachments

• IMG_20170616_113543907_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170616_113543907_HDR.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 47
OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Getting the show room ready! Come check out the new steel body. Fuel and US Mags on display.

Jim

Attachments

• IMG_8907.JPG
    IMG_8907.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_8906.JPG
    IMG_8906.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 59

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
I'd love to see something like this in Southern California. I'd bet it would be a huge crowd!

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Getting the show room ready! Come check out the new steel body. Fuel and US Mags on display.

Jim

How much is the steel body with all the fenders, door, hood grill just the way it sits in your show room? Too bad it isnt all e-coated.

Nemisus

Loc.
North Bay, CA
How much is the steel body with all the fenders, door, hood grill just the way it sits in your show room? Too bad it isnt all e-coated.

I think I literally started "salivating" when I saw that picture. Not sure I want to know the $ tag on that.

Sweet looking though. Now I really can't wait to see it in person!

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
All they need is to mount it on a Harbor freight cheep trailer and have a tow it home special.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Too bad it isnt all e-coated.

I like e-coat for sure. But I think that is weld-through primer, which is nice too, if you intend to make modifications.
I'd prefer e-coat in this case too though I think. Pretty sure it's less expensive these days than weld-through is, and most of the body is not being cut and welded to anyway.

All they need is to mount it on a Harbor freight cheep trailer and have a tow it home special.

I bet you can strap that frame right to a u-haul dolly and away you go!
But this time, hopefully AFTER the show! Earlier in the year at the Roundup, we had a brand new body on display but someone bought it and hauled it off a couple of days before.
Should have been a rider in their purchase that they had to leave it there until Monday.

Paul

OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA

That unit is $16,000 out the door picked up here. That includes the SS hardware kit and SS lift off hinges. I have talked to more than one person who said it would have saved them almost that much in rust repair and body work. We are glad to have them available our current lead time is zero days we have it in stock;D

Do it yourself version of this is about $8000 or so.

Jim

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Jim, Family , and Crew,

Thank you for hosting use. Good seeing everyone and being seen.

Came home lighter, even after spending some time in the store!

Doug

Nemisus

Loc.
North Bay, CA
I want to say my Family and I had a blast! Met some really cool people that is for certain.

Even came home with some much needed Bronco Parts!

Thanks WH for hosting this event. Can't wait for the next.