• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear Quarter Panel Enclosure

pcaras

Do any of you fiberglass craftsmen make an enclosure for the rear quarter panels that could hold a 10" subwoofer and a 6x9? The hard part is that it would need to not interfere with the rear cage.

I took some flat fiberglass panels and cut a 6x9 into them, but instead of putting my sub under the rear seat, I think it would be nicer to have it in the quarter panel also.

Thanks,

Pete

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I used 1/8 steel sheet mounted the 6x9s and a small amp behind the rear inside quarters. I was thinking with all the bouncing around a bronco does the speaker might rip through fiberglass. Alum sheet would work

OP
OP
P

pcaras

Bronco Hut's guy doesn't have anything that would work, but Melissa gave me a good idea. I will end up using their straight fiberglass panels and grafting a fiberglass 10-12" sub mount onto it.