• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Starting new Bronco club.

Acknud

Loc.
Morganfield, Ky
How does one go about starting a new club? I live in Western Ky and as far as I know, there is no club for this state or area. Granted, Broncos are few and far between here (compared to the west) but I think an area club would be interesting and help build the community. Anyone have any ideas?

OP
OP
Acknud

Acknud

Loc.
Morganfield, Ky

Ky is too wide a state. Where are you? I was hoping for something like Western Ky, southern IN, and southern Il. I don't see a ton of Broncos around here but I know there are some. I don't know how to get the interest up. I wish I had a listing of all in the area that own an EB and their email addresses. I would reach out to them personally.

Tugross302

You can start by doing a search of this forum for members in Kentucky. Most have their hometowns listed

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
My suggestion is to start here and with a KY Face Book group and try to get some meet and greets or wheeling trips together before jumping into a full blown "club". If you get enough interest in the M&Gs/trail runs it will likely grow into a club. Check out Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos. They probably have a few members from KY.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
What Gary said...^^^^

Start on here, Get a meet/greet going, Start your club for all that want to be involved and keep on trucking... :)

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm in Ky, but I'm just East of Lexington. Like you said Kentucky is a wide state so I think you would be correct to go for just ones around your area. Like they said above just start out with a few getting together for a meet & greet and see what happens. Good luck!

OP
OP
Acknud

Acknud

Loc.
Morganfield, Ky
I'm in Ky, but I'm just East of Lexington. Like you said Kentucky is a wide state so I think you would be correct to go for just ones around your area. Like they said above just start out with a few getting together for a meet & greet and see what happens. Good luck!

I am trying to locate ones in the southern In, west Ky, or south Il area. All the ones I've seen on here haven't been active in many years. I've also looked on Facebook a little. I am going to the Super Celebration in April. Hope to meet some there.