• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bronco pricing

fordtruck

Loc.
hardy
thinking about putting my 76 bronco up for sale. not sure about how to fairly price it. needs floor pans and driver side rocker, a few areas that can be patched also drivers kick panal needs to be replaced. great running 302. brakes and lines redone. trans shifts good with shift kit. winch bumper and hd rear bumper. new suspension bushings and lower coil buckets,new u joints. can be daily driven. not mint condition, not sure on mileage. everything works like it should....lights ,ect. also has new 33 12.50 15 tires, and axles have been gone thru. thanks

AF1QipNKdZ28_yko2_wYidJmtClSGQx_bPudcLS5jxNy

Last edited:

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
You really need to post good pictures to even get a general sense of value. Rust repairs are a big detraction and will devalue it. Then once body work is done you need paint (2k-12k), mechanics are cheap. We recently pulled a $1k truck off the side of a hill and had it running then driving for less than another 1k.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I agree. Body / sheet metal work is some of the hardest work I've done on any vehicle.

OP
OP
F

fordtruck

Loc.
hardy
cant get pictures to upload. there is also the do it yourselfer that does great quality paint jobs. i will try to get pics to upload. its a solid vehicle ,not falling apart

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I you don't want to become a contributor you can load pix from a photo hosting site or load the in a gallery or garage in your profile.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Don't do it, You can't go back... :D

thinking about putting my 76 bronco up for sale. not sure about how to fairly price it. needs floor pans and driver side rocker, a few areas that can be patched also drivers kick panal needs to be replaced. great running 302. brakes and lines redone. trans shifts good with shift kit. winch bumper and hd rear bumper. new suspension bushings and lower coil buckets,new u joints. can be daily driven. not mint condition, not sure on mileage. everything works like it should....lights ,ect. also has new 33 12.50 15 tires, and axles have been gone thru. thanks
AF1QipNKdZ28_yko2_wYidJmtClSGQx_bPudcLS5jxNy

McLeod

I've been looking for a set of those wheels in 15x10

Funny how you wake up one day and they are all gone.

OP
OP
F

fordtruck

Loc.
hardy
Passenger side getting new sheet metal as we speak. I'll finish it in a couple months. Oe Factory orange or black when I spray it.

OP
OP
F

fordtruck

Loc.
hardy
passenger side done. starting on driver side in a couple weeks should be ready for paint soon.