• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Project Crawler Bronco Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

EB70

I'm getting ready to actually wheel again outside of snow stuff, I am finishing a build for that. Time for some rocks and challenge. I'm either going to build my 66 or buy someone else's unfinished crawler project Bronco with my kids.

Looking to wheel it so a little rust is fine. Can be missing parts etc. I really would like something that is a little rougher but with some quality parts for off-road. I can do straight cash or if yours is much nicer throw in my 66 and cash although I value my 66 enough to where I would rather keep it.

I'd consider traveling from say Sacramento to Seattle and maybe over to Idaho. Ideally though, I would prefer to stay in the Eugene/Bend/Medford areas.

Please reply with pics and a price. PM me is fine.

OP
OP
E

EB70

I do have a decent 68 Cougar that is a driver / mild project that I could throw in. I would estimate trade value at 5k. No rust, running and driving, lights work etc. Strong small block in it etc. Not perfect, but I am fond of it and would like to keep it but for the right EB it could go.

OP
OP
E

EB70

I'm closer to 4500 now. I have the car as well to offer although I kinda like it. Wanting something either unfinished that was a crawler, or a defunct crawler project would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.