• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

'69 is coming along

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here it is!...what many of y'all been waiting for: An oil filter relocation kit so you can use the factory filter assy mounting holes and still clear a hydroboost unit! Ahma sell hundreds of these, I bet. Ahma be rich,..rolling in the dough from selling custom EB stuff...like Nick Menudier and Drew Peroni.

Or maybe not. %)

Attachments

• IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0381.jpg
    IMG_0381.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 105
OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And done. On to the next chore...

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 91

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's a beautiful powerplant, Bill!!! I bet you swap it in and out of a boat!!!.......(Just joking......)

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Here it is!...what many of y'all been waiting for: An oil filter relocation kit so you can use the factory filter assy mounting holes and still clear a hydroboost unit! Ahma sell hundreds of these, I bet. Ahma be rich,..rolling in the dough from selling custom EB stuff...like Nick Menudier and Drew Peroni.

Or maybe not. %)

How much for a custom 2x2 Hydroboost support? ;D

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
...and the hydroboost is mounted. :yipee: Time for hoses...

Attachments

• IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 85
OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Radiator hoses on...hydroboost pressure hoses on....chrome oil filter cover on...

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 75

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
looks fantastic ... so how soon now bf you take it all back out to paint the tub ?

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
looks fantastic ... so how soon now bf you take it all back out to paint the tub ?

My new shop addition with paint booth is just underway. I figure it won't be done and operational until March at the earliest. I set it up as a two-bay...the assembly/disassembly bay behind the paint bay. Should speed up that whole disassemble/paint/reassemble process by a good bit.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
looks great Bill....stay after it! Have the Island Queen on hand for body measurements?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My new shop addition with paint booth is just underway. I figure it won't be done and operational until March at the earliest. I set it up as a two-bay...the assembly/disassembly bay behind the paint bay. Should speed up that whole disassemble/paint/reassemble process by a good bit.

One thing at a time buddy...