• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Is that a girl's Bronco?

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Took this screen shot from the Facebook page of the shop that's building a custom speaker pod for the front of the Bronco.

I laughed so hard at this and I don't know why:

"Is that a girl's Bronco?"... how did they know!??! :-*

Attachments

• speaker.jpg
    speaker.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,096
OP
OP
Ksm

Ksm

Bronco Guru
I'd bet someone has seen you in it. #jealousy #stalker

Ahhhhh I hadn't thought of that. Is it weird that I feel better it being a stalker than them thinking my Bronco looked too girlie?

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ummmm.... no comment?? LOL. I'm looking at building a LUBR with my sons project. His grandad has the hub caps, but when I asked if he'd donate them to his grandson's truck, he laughed. A lot. I guess it's not happening...

OP
OP
Ksm

Ksm

Bronco Guru
ummmm.... no comment?? LOL. I'm looking at building a LUBR with my sons project. His grandad has the hub caps, but when I asked if he'd donate them to his grandson's truck, he laughed. A lot. I guess it's not happening...

Whaaaaa? Make your son do some chores in exchange for the hubcaps?

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Better not be talking about the color because it s perfect. Haaa

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ahhhhh I hadn't thought of that. Is it weird that I feel better it being a stalker than them thinking my Bronco looked too girlie?

Nah, now they’re just doubly disappointed.......thought they found a cool chick with a hot ride, until they saw the part about your husband dropping it off, lol.

OP
OP
Ksm

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Pu-lease. As if i wouldn't have a rock solid prenup regarding the Bronco.
Yea, I'm going to go stalk that guy tomorrow. I dont think its the Bronco that tipped him off it was a lady owner, there has to be a comnection somewhere.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Pu-lease. As if i wouldn't have a rock solid prenup regarding the Bronco.
Yea, I'm going to go stalk that guy tomorrow. I dont think its the Bronco that tipped him off it was a lady owner, there has to be a comnection somewhere.

LOL, good luck

pipeline010

I speak dooshy guy.

My guess is the guy was referencing:
1. Lack of Mud on tires and flaps.
2. Small tires.
3. Lack of major lifts.
4. Uncut.

That said your bronco has the exact look I'm planning with mine...it's perfect.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
This IS a girls Bronco! It was bought new by my wife's grandmother, passed on to her mother and is now owned by my wife. It will be passed on to our daughter and then to our granddaughter.

(But mostly it's driven now by me!!)

Attachments

• IMG_5406.jpg
    IMG_5406.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 85

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This IS a girls Bronco! It was bought new by my wife's grandmother, passed on to her mother and is now owned by my wife. It will be passed on to our daughter and then to our granddaughter.

(But mostly it's driven now by me!!)

That is an awesome Bronco, and an even more amazing history. Bet many guys wish they could say the same...... Wish my grandmother drove a Bronco, although her old Falcon was pretty cool too!