• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fordyce Creek video up on YouTube!!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Here’s the video from the wheeling we did in California this past July. Fordyce Creek is defiantly a must do trail to do if you get to California to wheel. The Rubicon videos are up as well. Enjoy!!

https://youtu.be/Q4X3NK9MwYs

75Bronc

That's Awesome.

What would you say are minimums for a Bronco to run Fordyce? Lift, Tire Size, ect.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Another great video! Looks like the shadows were getting long and the sun was going down by the time yall finished.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for letting me live through your video!

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Thanks Guys! Lockers and 35’s will get you through probably all of it with good driving skills. The hard stuff has bypasses that I could have taken.

It makes for a long day for sure!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, but a really great long day!;) Looked like the weather was perfect.
And a hotel at the other end even! Doesn't get much better than that.

Sorry you had to deal with such crowds though...;)
But you know how it is out here.

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks Guys! Lockers and 35’s will get you through probably all of it with good driving skills. The hard stuff has bypasses that I could have taken.

It makes for a long day for sure!

You never by pass.... :)

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Yeah, but a really great long day!;) Looked like the weather was perfect.
And a hotel at the other end even! Doesn't get much better than that.

Sorry you had to deal with such crowds though...;)
But you know how it is out here.

Paul

The camping was one of the highlights! We don’t have many opportunities in the Midwest to drive, wheel then camp in a remote location. There’s lots of great parks we wheel in and camp, but it’s back at the tow rig. We definitely picked a great time for no crowds. Only a handful on the Rubicon and one guy on a motorcycle on Fordyce.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Cool video David, most of my buddies have done that trail recently. I hope to make it up there soon. It's local to me, considering how far you guys drove!

Mark

Jedhead

That really was a great video, can't believe the crap you climbed over! Can't find that in NJ, but one can only dream........ Thnx again

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That really was a great video, can't believe the crap you climbed over! Can't find that in NJ, but one can only dream........ Thnx again

You should follow them Mainahs to OCBR in Hot Springs AR in SEpt.. Good times