• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What's the story behind your handle?

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
My choice came from my years of wrenching and my choice of carbs on my VW bug race car. My buddies call me "gear" and I run 48 IDA Webers. When I picked this name it was for the VW forums, to state I ran Italian Webers rather than Chinese models or the newer Dellotos. Why change, thus GEARIDA!

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
Nickname from high school and 17 was my highschool baseball number.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Bouree ( pronounced Boo Ray ) is a Cajun/French card game that has been played in South Louisiana for generations......

Billsboat

Loc.
Rowlett tx
Back in the day I had an old houseboat that I lived on in the summer. A friend of mine would come to spend the night with her kid in tow. He loved that houseboat and when he would go back to school he would do art projects, and show and tell titled "billsboat"...he gave me the art project, I still have it someplace, very fond memories !

ugly74

Bronco abuser
My bronc is a 74, and she is none too pretty.
Jk, was born in 74 and scare most people with my Quasimodo appearance.
Jk, im 74" tall and am a model (the name is ironic)
Jk, im 74 and both my bronco and i are ugly.

One of those is it

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Doghows , well let's face it we are all in trouble for the stupid things we do so my first bronco was the original doghows and it was a 72. My wife names all my toys doghows. Now ther just numbered. Doghows 1 ,doghows2 repeat.

muskrat

Bronco Guru
When we moved up to the high school football team, you had two choices, get branded or get your head shaved. I picked the head shaving for obvious reasons! Stopped at a friends house and he laughed and said I looked like a muskrat. Name stuck! BTW, one guy did get branded!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
WELL....my user name comes from Steve Tasker, former player of the Buffalo Bills. Yes, my favorite team. Been a long time coming for them. I just loved his tenacity and his careless abandon that he played with,(you should see me drive blindfolded!) and a super nice guy in person as well....it seemed fitting! ;D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Tasker

broncobusted

About six months after I started restoring my 69 I found this site. When I decided to join I realized that I was spending way to much money on the old horse hence BRONCOBUSTED . its been worth every penny.