• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BroncoBuilder App...v2.0 with AR!

boomer74

Hey Jane great idea! Are you making any progress publishing it?! Again, great work!

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
Jane, I discovered the other day that you bought the Gold Rush Bronco. How's it going with it? That is one beautiful truck and I want to paint one of mine Mecca Gold when I get to that stage building it.

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Bronco Guru
Jane, I discovered the other day that you bought the Gold Rush Bronco. How's it going with it? That is one beautiful truck and I want to paint one of mine Mecca Gold when I get to that stage building it.

Thanks prizefighter, I LOVE the color too. For a long time I assumed it was chrome yellow. Then with the help of a few members here and a mart report, turns out it's mecca gold. I've never heard of a gold rush bronco though, gonna have to research that one. Anyway, you certainly can't go wrong with an orange bronco ;D

Thanks to everyone for your support of my upcoming app. Wish I had an updated Friday preview for you, maybe Monday!!

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
$.99 ?

People spend more than that on a cup of coffee and how long does that last them?

As long as you don't make an Android version I can avoid buying a tablet.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
99 Cents ya right. These guys here pay 15 bucks for a matchbox Bronco. Your gift is taking on a Bronco instead of a Jeep as the jeep crowd might support your pension plan. Make em anti up for your AP. If they can afford Apple and swapping out phones every year or so they won't go starving. Us droid users are still waiting for something like this and may never even get it.

Maybe you should contract with our vendors and do specific vendor options they could put on their website.

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Bronco Guru
Just wanted to show off the new color choices in available in the bronco app.

Check out the video here.

I used the 76 Bronco color chart as a reference and did the best I could to match the downloaded sample.

Enjoy!

Hank_

Bronco Guru
That app is awesome. Great job on the colors. I really hope you are able to do an Android version of this app because I will be happy to buy it. You are doing a fantastic job. Keep up the great work.

Hank

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Bronco Guru
Thanks Hank. I will definitely be putting out the Android app, just as soon as I get the iPhone/ipad version submitted to the app store.

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Bronco Guru
So cool. This will be SUCH a useful tool and fun. Cant wait!

Thanks! Hopefully I can use the color charts from every classic year.

Just added a mud texture to the bronco, hopefully the rusty bronco will look as good:

bronco_builder_mud.jpg

Last edited:

skinner

Contributor
i like this..... it will be a great tool to help those of us that cant decide ... great work.. your very talented.. cant wait till its fully developed...

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Haven't followed for a while. Looking great! I've been considering another build. This may put me over the edge....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Almost missed that update. Great as always. Luv it

Thanks! Hopefully I can use the color charts from every classic year.

Just added a mud texture to the bronco, hopefully the rusty bronco will look as good:

bronco_builder_mud.jpg