• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nik Deem at Wild Horses gets an atta boy from me

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Short story. I needed a replacement RCV axle today, not tomorrow. And Nik followed through with the initall phone calls to both me and the folks at RCV. So I got the new axle in (today) and it is perfect fit.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Nick is a great follow through guy. Don't ever go in and order something from him though - you'll never leave :cool:

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Yep he does a really good job of making the deals too good to pass...that's how I ended up with new 31 spline axles on Black Friday that weren't even on sale :p But he's a great guy and would like to meet him one day.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I'd like to know more about why you needed to replace an RCV axle? I thought other stuff is suppose to break before one of those.

Mark

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
I'd like to know more about why you needed to replace an RCV axle? I thought other stuff is suppose to break before one of those.

Mark

The inner seal location was off 1/4 inch so I had an axle leak. Other than that everything is great.

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nik pulled me out of a bind just last week also!

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
24 hours later after the install and no oil leak. Pebbles will heading out to Clayton Oklahoma tomorrow. Too cold to load up now.%)

Attachments

• RCV 003.jpg
    RCV 003.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 38

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ain't you one of the top salesmen? Heehe. :)

WH always has great Cust Serv. You can add me to that list of being very satisfied.