• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I lost everything

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
So sorry for your loss. We are definitely praying for you during this difficult time. Draw on the Lord and he will meet you where you are. God Bless

73elwaybronco

Loc.
Oklahoma
I know there is no way I can understand the pain that you are going through, my prayers are with you and your family… may the good Lord’s mercies, strength and, love be shed upon you and your loved ones hundred fold, especially in this great time of need… I do know that our Lord, who being great descended below everything to understand and overcome everything… may peace be with you brother

knack

Contributor
I'm very sorry. Can't imagine what you must be feeling. Stay strong and take care of yourself.

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
I am very sorry about your loss. I will keep you in my prayers. Stay close to your family and friends, you can lean on them and their support will help you through this.

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
Both my wife and have you in our thoughts Dave and are so so sorry. I wish there was something I could do or say to help but only time can help.
Stay strong and please let me know if you need anything.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
My thoughts are with you, keep strong in your faith. God won't give you anything you can't handle.

David

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 34:18 The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

The power to heal and have a calmed spirit is there for the asking. Dont try to understand it, God will reveal his plan when its time. Rejoice and bask in the beautiful memories that you have. Know that you now have a very special angel that will be giving you strength and comfort. The entire EB family is here as your support team. Don't hesitate to post feelings, needs, anger, or prayer request.

Your brother in Christ
Scott Russell
225-253-0191

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
I am so sorry for your loss, what a terrible hole has been ripped into your life. Stay strong and try and fill that void with positive things in her memory and know that she will allways be with you in spirit. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you!

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dave,
Although i don't know you and we have never met as many here have not, we all feel connected to you both.

The heartache is tough to overcome but will get easier. Keep her close in your heart and Stay strong for her. We are all thinking about and praying for you and your family brother.

N747JB

There are no words I can say or type that will make it any easier for you and your family, only the prayers of us total strangers in your terrible time of sorrow.

Millar

Contributor
Loc.
Birmingham
There aren't words to describe the sorrow of this heartbreaking event. My thoughts are with you.

Mike Miller