• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I lost everything

MooseyFate

Loc.
Colo Spgs, CO
This may not be the place to let disseminate info. like this but I felt like I needed to put it out there. My brain, body & spirit are all a mess & quickly falling apart.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pottsmerc/obituary.aspx?n=ellen-d-gold&pid=156748116

A short funeral service will be held Saturday 31st at 1:00PM at Emig Funeral Home, 47 North Queen Street, Dover PA 17315.
There will be a social gathering at our house following the service (and drive time back from Dover).
Flower donations can be sent through Golden Carriage Flowers, Dover PA 717-292-3549

340b5955.jpg

2efc57e4.jpg

53b4a280.jpg

The fact that I have the strength to open my eyes everyday since Sunday surprises me. I wish you were still with me and I prayed Sunday to go with you. I can't wait for the day I open my eyes to find myself with you again. That day can't come soon enough.

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Very sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. I will keep you and your entire family in my thoughts and prayers today and the days ahead.

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
I am so sorry to hear about your tragic loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your families.

seahawkfan

Loc.
Vacaville, Ca
Sorry to hear of your loss. Stay strong and know she is in good hands now. Surround yourself with loved ones and celebrate her life.

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Damon Hopper aka Shamu. Peace brother.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
So sorry to hear about your loss! She is in good hands now and waiting for you to join her one day. Stay strong. Rob

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
Prayers will be sent your way man. Keep your head up and stay strong. She is still your angel as she was on earth.

crab

Bronco Guru
I am hesitant to reply, knowing there are no right words to express my deep sorrow. I know everyone here and everyone around you share the pain of your loss. Be stong brother.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Prayers sent your way.
There has been a member or 2 here that has gone thru the loss of a wife, parent or child. with each one our hearts sink and wish we could do more to comfort the ones left behind.
God Bless you my Bronco Brother

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
My deepest thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. I'm not going to tell you to be strong but to Break down. Cry. Grieve. Let it out. Celebrate her life as well as yours. Thoughts are with you. We're here for you.

Steve.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I am soo sorry for your loss. This is hard to take in. God Bless you and everyone close to you in this time. Thoughts and prayers sent your way. Stay strong.

bosshoff

Contributor
I am sorry for your loss. You will be in my families prayers.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I'm deeply sorry for your loss. I hope that God blesses you and gives you peace and comfort.

msweb

Bronco Guru
I'm heart broken and grieve with you brother. I am so very sorry for your loss and pray for your strength to continue on.

In regard to your questioning if this is the place to "dissiminate info", it is. We are all brothers here and thus family to turn to in time of need. We hear your cries, we share your pain. Please call on us whenever needed, we will answer.