• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Hot Wheels

broncofiresmith

What do you guys know about the custom Hot wheels Broncos that have been listed on e-bay. There is currently a Dr. Pepper painted one packed in the same #21 blister pack. Are these going to be available? I think that last one was Heniken Beer.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Dude, those are sweet! I wonder what the story is, they look to be hand painted with stickers for the logos. Maybe promotional stuff, I doubt they are stuff to go to the shelves.

Here is the Heini one 350070942794
And the Dr. Pepper one 350072973971

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I have snagged 2 How wheels and 2 Matchbox yellows on my trip so far. Got the 2 Matchbox at Safeway believe it or not!

behemoth

Bronco Guru
I picked up 5 hotwheels and one two pack as well as 2 yellow matchboxes. I found 3 more blue match boxes the other day as well. Seems as thought the high profiles and the for sales have dried up, they are not even restocking them where I look.

Bill

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
Just got home from a trip up to Columbus, Ga and stopped at every K-Mart, Wal-mart and target on the way home. I only found one store that had the Hotwheels Bronco and by god they had 5. I only left em one so they wouldnt be totally out. Thats the first ones I had seen in stores. I also scored 3 green MB's and 1 For Sale. All in all, a good day.

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
I think they must have sent out a new shipment over the last week or so as my wife picked up a yellow matchbox, yellow hot wheels AND a For Sale from Jada this past weekend at the local Tarjay...

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
The second release is out....shown here on an International card.

From ebay
30691.jpg

CodeeB

Loc.
Atlanta
Thanks, now I have another Toy Bronco to look for ;) I found a Hot Wheels Bronco about a month ago and my son has been begging for it since I bought it. I finally gave in and let him take it out of the display last night.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Good grief, this is the year of the Bronco toy!!! I cant believe how many are coming out, apparently they have clued into the unhealthy addiction that we have.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Good grief, this is the year of the Bronco toy!!! I cant believe how many are coming out, apparently they have clued into the unhealthy addiction that we have.

Addiction? I'm not addicted, I can stop anytime I want. I'll just wait for the intervention. I feel so exploited.;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
No doubt Tito... Was wondering when the white one would hit the shelves.... Sweet.. :)

CodeeB

Loc.
Atlanta
For the second time since June I was out of town with someone who had a blowout and we went to Walmart for a tire and I found a Hot Wheel Bronco. This time I found two Hot Wheels and a For Sale Bronco. I just gave my son the only other Hot Wheels Bronco I had last night. Anyone with bad tires going out of town anytime soon ? ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Scored ONE more yellow matchbox bronco while on Vaca in Ms.... ;)

evn73

Im seeing the yellow hot wheels everywhere. ive only seen one store that has the High Profile Wave 6 editions but the yellow and/or green bronco was already gone. Seems like the high profiles are the ones hardest to find. Anyone have an extra?

Not seen the white hot wheels anywhere yet but it takes a while to get down here to bama...