• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Loss to the Bronco family :Update 10-29-07:

WarEagle68

Loc.
Weogufka, AL
Alan, I am so sorry for your families loss! This was a total shock! Just proves you never know what the Lord has is store for you. My families thoughts and prayers go out to your family. I met you & Micheal at OCBR this year & thought you & Micheal were some of the nicest people we met. Man this is still such a SHOCK. Again I am so sorry for your loss! If there is anything we can do let us know!!:cry:

William

Potshot

Even though I never met them, the Stark posts were always worth a read. A working father/son relationship is always such a pleasure to see. What a tragedy. A lot of folks are sending good thoughts to you, be strong...

crawln68

Bronco Guru
OMG, I am totally speechless. What a horible loss. I am so sorry to hear of this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Carl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, IL
I am so sorry for your loss. Being a newer member here, I didn't know Michael as well as some of the others, but I always enjoyed reading his posts. I do remember Michael's enthusiasm and good sense of humor. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Carl

gasspaser

Loc.
St Petersburg FL
I just recieved a couple phone calls from some other members. I am a loss for words here and the Stark familiy is in my prayers...

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet...and I know Alan may not approve of this but would it be wrong to set up a collection for anything the familiy would need or donate in Michael's name? Michael is a great kid and I as well as all who knew him know he will be missed...

RAY DUNCAN

Loc.
WAGONER OKLA.
Alan, although we have only known your family thru OCBR for 4 years we have continually noticed that you always have fun, and when Miichael got his Bronco your fun just seemed to increase . I'll never forget Friday night when we were all trying to repair Broncos. While two of my good friends were replacing my broken axel I walked over to where Michael was working on his Bronco. I looked down at him and said, "Oh, you too?". Covered with grease and dirt Michael just looked up and grinned. I think that says a lot for him....taking life's lumps and still smiling. That's the way I will always remember him. My son Scott and I have enjoyed many years (he's 38 now) of sharing Bronco fun. I know first-hand how broken parts and grease can bind two people together. OCBR has provided another way for families to be together and I can say without question that your OCBR family feels your loss. We heard of Michael's death as we were leaving for church this morning. We have requested prayer for you and your family and passed the request on to many others here in Oklahoma. I speak for my entire family when I say, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Ray Duncan & Family - Wagoner, Oklahoma

joe

Bronco Guru
Natalie and I are also deeply saddened. May God be with all of Michaels family and freinds :cry:

bigjhoov

nobody
Maybe we could name an award at OCBR after him or rename the 10th year event to honor him.

neonizagas

Loc.
Minneapolis, MN
I have never met the young man or his family. It is difficult to understand why these things happen. May God give you the strength to overcome this terrible loss. Our prayers are with you and your family!

Gerry & Norma

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al
Sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. It is times like these when you realize just how precious life really is. Grab your family close tonight hug them and let them know just how much they mean to you, because you never know what will happen next.

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
god always keeps an eye out for the special ones , and he evidently needed some one to repair , or shoufer his early bronco , so he called him up ,, thoughts go out to the family , from the west coast bronco brother hood ..

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Maybe we could name an award at OCBR after him or rename the 10th year event to honor him.

I've been having thoughts like this today myself.

I bet I have read John's first post a 1000 times,

My son (Bradlee, 15) and I met Alan and Michael for the first time this year at OCBR and wheeled with them everyday. My steering box went out Saturday morning and Bradee and I rode with Michael for a while with Bradlee riding with him the rest of the day. Sam (Wild Child) was also riding along for a while and laughed with Michael about his exhaust. We had a lot of fun and have some priceless video and pictures that we will always treasure.

We Love You Michael..R.I.P.

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We cannot always understand Gods plan for us. But have faith, knowing that He always works things out for our best. God bless you and yours. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Marty