• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Loss to the Bronco family :Update 10-29-07:

Dan76

What a shock, I cannot believe it. This hits pretty close to home considering im 18, me and my dad share a love for broncos like the Stark family. I still cant believe what im reading, horrible news. :(

FerrumCampitor

Loc.
Hutchinson, MN
OMG what horrific news! I never formally met any of your family, but I was there when he was given the bronco. My deepest and most sincere condolences. We're here for you.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Oh my ! That is terrible news. I am so very sorry to hear something like this. My thoughts and prayers are with the family :(

If anyone takes up a collection or sends something to the family , please PM me and let me know. I would love to help out.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
His enthusiasm was infectious and he will be missed even by those of us who never had the pleasure of meeting him. When the time is right, please let us know how we can help.

Dusty

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Nothing I can say can help...but Astark - please know you have my deepest and heartfelt sympathy for your loss. I always smile when I would see pics posted of Mstark in his EB, and read about his stories of working on it with you. Our world isn't as good today as it was yesterday.

God Bless you and your family.

Scott

ricks77eb

Loc.
Deer Park, Texas
Alan, I am so sorry for your loss....I am at a loss for words. God bless you and your family in your time of need.

Please call if there is anything I can do.

Rick

wilson

Alan, I also am so sorry, I never had A chance to meet the two of you two years ago at OCBR. I don't have A son, but if anything happened to our twelve year old daughter... well I don't know what I'd do. If we can do anything just say it, Steve

Last edited:

Catfish76

Good People!

Today i do not have the words that i could say to Allen Stark and his family for the loss of his son Michael other than the Starks that i met in Hot Springs Ar. this year at OCBR where some of the best! ,Kind people that you will ever meet in this country.You know i had learned that this family was a friend at first sight and that they could win that spot everytime that they met someone and that is something you just dont see everyday!I had time too really get to know Allen his wife and his son Michael when i was in AR.and they where really simple people that work hard everyday just to enjoy life.I am deeply sorry Allen for your loss and i know that god has taken Michael for a purpose in this life for a job that only he could do and that he is really going to a better place than we are right now and someday we will all see him again in the big blue bronco sky.You know when me and my best friend Jason k. went on that trail with Allen and Micheal and Big hov and the rest of those good folks and we came on that part where Mike had lost his front drive shaft and that his dad was going to pull his son Mike up every hill,Now that just takes guts and when we got to that one spot where they almost went down that cliff i said ----! We got to get everyone around you guys so we can all get back to camp,so we got Allen up the hill and Big Hov. got Mike pulled to one side so we could get around him and his dad Allen said he would come back for his truck so we got everyone up the hill and i told Mike your dad said we will come back for his truck and that Boy looked at me and said im sorry but im not leaving my truck behind!I i said to myself it looks like we got our work cut out for us getting that boys truck up that hill and back to camp.I guess what im trying to say is that boy was proud of that truck and at any cost he was not leaving with out it.So it goes to show you that when you love something that strong and have that much well to do something in life that you know that god is coming for you and there is no stopping it.So Allen if there is anything that we can do for you and your family just let me know or if there's anyone out there that is reading this and is family of the Sarks just let them know that our prayer's and our condolences go out to there family !

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
I never had the pleasure to meet mstark, but from reading his posts I quickly gathered that he was one of those people that I wanted to know. Hearing this news breaks my heart because I know I have missed out on getting to know such a great guy. I can't imagine the loss those that knew him are feeling.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Stark Family.

-Chad

earlybronco5

Loc.
Harvest, Alabama
It is incredibly hard to lose one so young...our thoughts and prayers to the Stark family. May God give you peace through your grief. The Olingers

helo-mech

Never met Michael either but, I could tell him and his Father had a special bond just from reading their post. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Stark family. Sorry to hear of your loss.

rednck21

wow, im speechless. this is very sad news:cry: Alan, let me know if you need anything...

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i was at a friend's house when i first read this, i'm still in shock a few hours later. very sorry for the loss allan.

MpCrewcab

Loc.
Jefferson, WI
We send our thoughts and prayers to the Stark family. Although we have never met any of the family, it has been wonderful seeing Michaels enthusiasm for his own bronco.