• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Burntfish crawler build

burntfish

Loc.
ouray, co
Been gone for a while and bronco has been sitting for years. I now have access to a shop and tools and it time to start working on the dark horse again. 66 bronco with a explorer 5.0, c4 and dana 20 narrowed 14" up front. Planning on a 2009 f450 super 60 front with a Detroit and 5.38s 8 lug, Sterling 10.5 rear Lincoln locked with 5.38s, 39s or 42s tires, full hydro steering, leafs in rear moved back as far as I can and custom radius arms and front axle moved forward a few. Not sure about front 2.5 air shocks or 2.0 coilovers. Still working with a budget so it might take a while to get it all done. Looking for any pointers, tips, tricks, avoids or other threads to read. Thanks

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
sounds like a plan, looking forward to progress updates:cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good luck

Gonna come to the TX guys run out in your area in July?

Ride if you have to. ;)

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sounds like a sweet build. Are you building this for rocks or a little bit of everything? Some cool builds lately with tons, links and ORI's, so I'd be looking to those for first hand do's and dont's. As for tire size, axles like that, I would think some 43" TSL SX's would fit nice.