• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Vaterra Ascender 1972 Bronco RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronceau

Selling my 1972 Bronco Vaterra Ascender RC, opened the box and put it on a shelf where it has been sitting, has never been ran! Includes everything that came in the original box except the original tires and wheels, also has original box. Tires and wheels have been upgraded to bead locks and Baja Claws. Front bumper hoop is cracked and and rear bumper was cut off the body because I was going to adapt some scale bumpers to it. I have $500 into this, will take $375. Can also throw in the Proline bumpers I was going to put on it for an extra $25. Will ship at buyers cost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.