• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Doing One Last Reprint if you missed your chance!

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Ok, so I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here on this but I had a guy on Facebook "beg" that I bring back the 50th design in the hooded sweatshirts. He states he's not on here a lot so i'm picking up the ball and spreading the word one last time. I reluctantly agreed seeing that I only had 2 M's left but i told him that if he could drum up a minimum of 25 orders I would do one last and final reprint on these guys since he wants one really bad. I'm only posting this in case some one on here missed out and may want one! I'm giving this about a month to try and gather up the needed orders, if I don't make the quota no worries your order will be refunded. I will admit these are nice plush hoodies and everyone loves them. If you'd like to order here is the link and please expect a 6 week minimum from this post date for delivery. Hope you all have a great weekend!

http://www.lubr4x4.com/product/50th-...bronco-hoodies

hoody frong.jpg hoody back.jpg

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
COLORS: We are also letting you pick your color! please leave a note when checking out what color you'd like. If you're ordering multiple items in different colors and sizes please specify the color for the corresponding item i.e. Shirt Gray-XL, Hoody Lime-S

gildan_shirt_colors.jpg

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
April 8 th is the deadline. I have orders to bring to SC so make sure to get your order in!