• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ WTB/WTT - 2 Front Hubcaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeline010

anyone have a fair condition set of FRONT hubcaps they are willing to part with? For cash or trade?

I have an extra pair of REAR hubcaps in fair condition for trade (don't ask). Also have my original steering wheel with horn ring, also in fair shape I'd be willing to swap.

Note: I'm keeping 2 of the rears, trading and/or selling the other 2 and seeking fronts with the holes cut out.

Thanks!

Attachments

• s-l140.jpg
    s-l140.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 73

Skytrooper15

Loc.
Tuscaloosa,Al
Did you know that you can remove the rear center piece and replace it with a front center?Bronco Graveyard sells the center piece for $40 dollars just go to their site and look under wheels then accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.