• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

**RALLY THE TROOPS-VOTES NEEDED** *TO VOTE EVERY DAY!! @ the bottom of the Page!

Status
Not open for further replies.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
TTT....Did I ever tell y'all I won a mud bogg once in present Bronco?Had much larger tires then...Much younger dumbazz driver then and You wouldn't believe how I won it....;D

Attachments

• 12112 001.jpg
    12112 001.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 3
  • newbro 004.jpg
    newbro 004.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 3
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
TTT....Did I ever tell y'all I won a mud bogg once in present Bronco?Had much larger tires then...Much younger dumbazz driver then and You wouldn't believe how I won it....;D

tell us how.. :)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
tell us how.. :)

Well it is kinda of a long story,but I'll make it short...4X4 Tractors had already wallered the whole out pulling everybody out that was stuck(track was along a creek bottom)So the race wound up being" who could get the futhest out in the hole before getting stuck".

I pull up to the old Flagger(He's been drinking too%)and I ask him where was the starting line...he says "son you can back up over in that next field over younder and take off for all I care....well I did and by the time I went by the ole flagger I was Flying!!(WFO) He gave the the thumbs up when I blu by him...Caused a swell of a protest and the owner of the track was called in,the old drunk flagger was called in.....I won the money....;D;)

btw...I poured a whole big bottle of DR. TICHENOR’S in the fuel tank just prior to getting up to the start;)

There is alot more to the story,but it would take awhile.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
You guys are killin me... :eek:

i did another hardware fit-up tonight, gettin ready to deliver this weekend...

DSCN2959.jpg

DSCN2961.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.