• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KEEP PARTS INTACT??? Advice

johnny_nv

Loc.
Toronto, Canada
Hey everyone, I'm almost done my build and am really pumped to finally get this rig on the road!
I have a 90ish% original bronco. only thing that has changed are body panels, some sheet metal etc.

It's a 68 Sport Bronco, and there are some parts that I've changed to suit myself. For example. I took out theheadliner, the original rubber mats, and the original door panels.

I'm caught between selling them right now for small quick gains or keeping them for a sale of the bronco. (Hopefully never, but you never know)?

Would you guys hold onto it to keep the package intact? This way a buyer could make it almost all original again if they would like.

Thanks
Johnny Bronco

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Do you have space to easily store? Thats my only concern on stuff like that. My answer is always, no.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Keep the parts with it unless you just need the money. Original parts are appreciating in value just like Broncos.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Keep the parts with it unless you just need the money. Original parts are appreciating in value just like Broncos.

I agree. In my opinion it's always a plus to have as many of the original parts as possible in case you or a future owner ever wants to put it back.

Dan74Bronc

Loc.
Chandler, Az
If you have space to store the parts where they wont be in the way and can be kept pristine I would say yes, keep them. But if you really don't have the room, have to move them constantly to access other stuff then get rid of them.
Just my 2 cents.
Dan