• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

stxbronco72

Loc.
Corpus Christi
Walker, Texas Ranger

Watched an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger last night called "Prodigal Son" and saw a LOT of footage of this EB!!! It was part of a car/helicopter chase near the end of the show. The kid riding in the EB is actually the guy who ends up playing Spiderman!

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Just saw MIB 3 this weekend and there's one in the back ground when Will Smith gets pulled over.
Recently rewatched Bad News Bears and my wife actually caught one. I had to rewind a few times to find it. Couldn't believe she make out a Bronco in the background.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Watching this weeks episode of Franklin and Bash off of TNT and at the 24:00 mark this yellow and black uncut showed for a second.

Attachments

• 2012-06-07 11.17.06.jpg
    2012-06-07 11.17.06.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 21

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Just saw MIB 3 this weekend and there's one in the back ground when Will Smith gets pulled over.
Recently rewatched Bad News Bears and my wife actually caught one. I had to rewind a few times to find it. Couldn't believe she make out a Bronco in the background.

Whenever I watch older movies like BNB, Dirty Harry, etc. I always keep my eye out in the background now!! Have not seen BNB in awhile, I will try to catch it soon!!

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Watching this weeks episode of Franklin and Bash off of TNT and at the 24:00 mark this yellow and black uncut showed for a second.
That Bronco has been on the show numerous times. Must be the directors or one of the guys Bronco. In the show, its Jared's. I need to watch the new ep tonight. Love that show!

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_403433-Ford-Bronco-1975.html

Also appears to be 2 different Bronco's, or some bastard cut it!! Last season they would always show it parked outside their house

i403433.jpg

102fb001116.9198.jpg

vesparex

Gone in 60 Seconds the ORIGINAL

Parnelli Jones' "Big Oly Bronco"!

BigOleyBronc.jpg

Greatest car chase ever filmed, with a '73 Mustang Mach 1.

Duane

markperry

Bronco Guru
I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but I was watching a Bonxs Tale the other day and saw a Blue EB in it a few times.

i030068.jpg

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
...Greatest car chase ever filmed, with a '73 Mustang Mach 1.

Without a doubt! In fact, that wasn't a car "chase" so much as an entire chase movie! Almost an hour of chase, and probably killed almost as many cars as the Blues Brothers did.
I get a kick out of watching the roads that they took and the places they went. Many of the highways they were on were brand new at the time, and you can see how un-developed the areas were that they were filming.
Betcha almost every spot in that film has a house, or business on it.

It's the entire last half of my "Chase Scene Tape" that I recorded years ago with my favorite chase scenes. Of course, a few minutes of the Eiger Sanction was near the beginning. ;D

Paul

JohnnyB77

Loc.
Amarillo, TX
Old Movies

I'm not sure if these have been posted but
I just discovered some free movie channels on the satellite lately.
Spotted a few EBs ....Just caught the tail of a copper/brown one in ''Used Cars" Curt Russell circa 1980.
I remembered the ones in "Smokey and the Bandit" 1977 The Green Bronco Buster and a yellow one , But I just caught the Zebra Striped Zoo Bronco in Smokey and the Bandit II 1980

Attachments

• usedcars.jpg
    usedcars.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 40
  • bronco buster.jpg
    bronco buster.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 40
  • smyb1.jpg
    smyb1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 38
  • smyb2.jpg
    smyb2.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 36
  • Zebra.jpg
    Zebra.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 49

kb5ynf

Watched the new Men in Black 3 movie this weekend and there is a red or orange one on the highway that passes by while Will Smith is pulled over talking to the cops; just as he pulls away I think.

Stroppe-Envy-77

Bronco Guru
Not sure if this counts, but I think I saw a Bronco in a promo for a Good Morning America segment.

It was for a home makeover series where they get everything from yard sales and flea markets. At the end, there's a pencil sketch image of what looks like a blue EB with no roof and a bunch of stuff sticking out the back.