• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Built not bought graphic

Joe473

Does anyone own the rights to this image? Is it someone on here?

Was looking to put it on a spare tire cover.

74afe130c900f681a10819adb4a313c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
Get in touch with Chopper a member here, aka Angie, she did a great job on my tire cover. If you want I'll post pictures.

Last edited:

1971lubr

Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I threw this together in a few minutes, so it's really rough, but if interested I can do custom plates with your bronco. The design needs some work, but you get the idea. Every one will be different (colors, sayings, etc. totally custom) and I can use a pic of your Bronco. $35 and shipping, should fit in a flat rate US Mail box (I'll have to look into that). Would be laminated and on 3mm Aluminum panel with plastic core so it's way more durable than the flimsy .040 aluminum license plate blanks that bend easily.

Attachments

• BUILT NOT BOUGHT.jpg
    BUILT NOT BOUGHT.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 51

1971lubr

Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I prefer something more simple like this for a plate though. This would be in my standard $25 plate pricing.

Attachments

• BNB ford logo.jpg
    BNB ford logo.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 10