• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Adapter for 2150 carb to holley 4 barrel intake

66trailtruck

any one k ow a part number for this adapter. need one asap. there's a bunch out there but not sure of a part number, one I got won't work..

jckkys

Bronco Guru
You want one that places the throttle bores over the primary 4bbl throttle bores. The 4bbl intakes were designed to replace 2bbl intakes that way, so the A/F distribution would be thrown off by moving it back. The throttle linkage and fuel line would have to be changed too. The Edelbrock 8057 adapter does it correctly. They are made for EGR Performer intakes so the EGR holes need to be blocked with an EGR delete plate, but they are the best I know of.

chuck1022

Contributor
any one k ow a part number for this adapter. need one asap. there's a bunch out there but not sure of a part number, one I got won't work..

I am wondering why you dont put a 4bbl on or put a 2bbl manifold on....just curious