• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ladys modeling Broncos

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You should have taken a rear view shot.....Errr ahh of the Bronco of course.;D

Nice rig.

behemoth

Bronco Guru
qehysy2y.jpg
eny6ygem.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Glad to have you on board brother....

I just bought it at the Dallas Mecum auction from a guy who had it for a year. I know, one of those guys, but I'd been looking around for quite a while and just hadn't seen one of decent quality that hadn't been modded or cut that I could afford and this one looks just like the one my Dad had when I was growing up except he cut his fenders so it has sentimental value to me with my Dad having passed on. I think I got it for a fair price. It had been a reserve auction in Houston and didn't sell and the owner put it up no reserve in Dallas and I got it for a couple grand less than it was bid up to in Houston. It's a 20-footer in terms of paint, which isn't original, but it shines and is driver quality and the major rust areas have been replaced so I'm ok with that. I figured the expense of updating mechanicals was better than the expense of body work and I'd know exactly what was done to it. It appears to be completely stock mechanically and I just put it in the shop to have the power steering and front disc power brake kits from Tom's put on. I also had the dual tanks taken out because the aux was leaking and we're installing Tom's 23 gallon. The speedo needs restored next and I'm converting to Tom's headlight kit, thinking about Dakota Digital's led tail lights (any reviews or alternatives I should look at) and putting the hood and tailgate struts in. The window felts are coming next and I need to get the drivers seat bracket moved back a bit.

I trolled this site for a year, refamiliarizing myself with the bronco, and must say what a great group of bronco enthusiasts this is. I really appreciate the time and effort everyone puts in and learn a lot every time I log on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
I used the kids as bait for the Twin Peaks car wash. I should be ashamed of myself. But I'm not.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,486

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
Mine needs washing too. I have a good looking 4 year old grandson that I could use....I mean carry with me.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
puddlejumper...I'm digging the collection of vehicles there. Cute girl btw.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Gotta keep this thread on page one LOL...

That's my friend Amanda Kay Stroder from Colorado. Not her EB though. She runs a shop in Rifle, CO, and they do an annual photo shoot there for their calendar. She asked that I credit her photographer, Don Hales.

Here's another pic from that shoot, with model Jennifer Sage:

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I've been to Rifle, CO. Didn't know there was a shop like that in that small little town.?

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Might not be skanky enough for y'all but here's one I stumbled on:

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Where's that cowboy's boots! That dagger of a big toe is disturbing.....lol:eek: Great pic though:)