• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Classic Bronco Tube Doors

matt w

Bronco Guru
Sorry, not for the insert doors yet. Just have not gotten to it yet. Maybe this spring.

...I wrapped my Tube doors with some camouflage blankets & straps on a late fall run last year so that no air could come in through the door openings.

It worked way awesome & made a huge difference for the wife and I on the cold freeway/highway drives!

I will try and make a "Highway Wrap" that attaches via velcro. Then it can easily be taken off and rolled up once you hit the dirt!

I was thinking of using the same black vinyl material that is used for spare tires!

I LOVE YOUR DOORS MAN!!

OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
Awsome Matt. Looks like another thing I need o look into.

Blankenship 76 Doors will ship tomorrow along with another set for rlaverne

Thanks everyone.

FSD

A price for two sets shipped to 93654 please. Does the price differ for factory or lift offs hindges? Thank you.

DrLathrop

Loc.
Fulshear, TX
Got em painted, drilled for 5/16 quick disconnect hinge-pins (from Home Depot) & installed but still used the factory straps screwed into the new doors. These are awesome. Makes it real easy to check the front tires for any wobble since I can see everything. Great for approach angles in the rocks. Highly recommend these doors.

Attachments

• IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0614.jpg
    IMG_0614.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 196

matt w

Bronco Guru
Got em painted, drilled for 5/16 quick disconnect hinge-pins (from Home Depot) & installed but still used the factory straps screwed into the new doors. These are awesome. Makes it real easy to check the front tires for any wobble since I can see everything. Great for approach angles in the rocks. Highly recommend these doors.

SA-Weet!..Welcome to the "Club"! heh-heh;D

jsnouffer

Contributor
Does anyone using these with the Scott Drake stainless lift off hinges have any pictures?

jsnouffer

Contributor
ManTruck, thanks... I looked through the thread but missed that post. I was curious to see how the tube door hung on the hinge.

rcmbronc, could you give me a quote with shipping to 21228? I would like a set for use with the Scott Drake stainless lift off hinges.

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
ManTruck, thanks... I looked through the thread but missed that post. I was curious to see how the tube door hung on the hinge.

rcmbronc, could you give me a quote with shipping to 21228? I would like a set for use with the Scott Drake stainless lift off hinges.

I just used his typical build and installed pins in the tube door hinge for my removables.

ghenry

Tube Doors

Quote to 78640. With the scott drake stainless lift off hinges.

Thanks

JSBX

Contributor
Could you send me a quote to 71418. I will be using stock hinges.
Thanks James.

BigPrince

Loc.
Atlanta
Just wanted to say I finally got around to putting mine on that were built for the scott drake removable hinges. I was going to try to flip the hinge around so it would sit on the pin but the bolt pattern on the door post backer plates are slightly different so I used them the normal way and put some lock pins to secure them. These tube doors are awesome. They fit great and look great too. As soon as I get done with the dash/wiring and can drive it out in the sun I'll take some pics.

Thanks!!

OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
I have a set of doors that have a slight blem on one of them. The door had a small dent near the hinges. I welded the dent up and sanded. I can still just slightly feel that it is not perfect. Looking to get rid of this set for $175 plus shipping.

These doors are sold. Thanks.

Last edited:

matt w

Bronco Guru
I have a set of doors that have a slight blem on one of them. The door had a small dent near the hinges. I welded the dent up and sanded. I can still just slightly feel that it is not perfect. Looking to get rid of this set for $175 plus shipping.

.. ;>) ;) Nice someone needs these! GREAT PRODUCT!;D