• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

$200 off two of our LED headlights

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
How do the Pro7 compare to the JW's? Have any more videos of the pro7 in action? Also anyway to chrome them out?

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
How do the Pro7 compare to the JW's? Have any more videos of the pro7 in action? Also anyway to chrome them out?

I dont have any chrome versions available, sorry.

Here's a graph showing them vs the JW Speaker and our HIDprojectors headlights. The JW Speaker will be much brighter than the Pro7 but for the price on sale, they're hard to beat.

Attachments

• Output graph.JPG
    Output graph.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 151
OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Would love to see some pics of these installed in broncos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are two pics of the previous version Lucky13s installed on our bronco. The new version looks similar but is slightly different.

Attachments

• Lucky13 3.jpg
    Lucky13 3.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Lucky13 7.jpg
    Lucky13 7.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 194

Traye3

Loc.
Maringouin, La
Just ordered some 13's for mine as well! I forgot to check, are these plug and play or do I need to purchase anything else?

Last edited:

Godwick

Loc.
Santa Barbara, CA
Nice! Any of the other kind? I've searched online and there are limited views. I'm sorta leaning toward the black bezel and smoked lenses though.

Here are two pics of the previous version Lucky13s installed on our bronco. The new version looks similar but is slightly different.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Just ordered some 13's for mine as well! I forgot to check, are these plug and play or do I need to purchase anything else?

They are plug and play for the low beam and high beam. If you want to wire in the (optional) DRL and turn signal features, you'll need to extend the wires to a 12V source for DRL and to your turn signal circuit for the turn signals.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Nice! Any of the other kind? I've searched online and there are limited views. I'm sorta leaning toward the black bezel and smoked lenses though.

Sorry, nothing other than the video and pics on the site. If you'd like, I'll gladly go and buy another bronco to put these on... just need a reason to tell the wife! ;D

Cooper

Loc.
Northeast
Could you post a picture of the backside of both lights.
I've got modifications behind the grill and am trying to assess fitting and maybe cutting or modding some more.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I've got modifications behind the grill and am trying to assess fitting and maybe cutting or modding some more.

If your stock sealed beams fit, these will fit. I can snap pics if you'd like.

gr8scott

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Here's the 13s

Attachments

• SUP_light.jpg
    SUP_light.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 48
  • SUP_light2.jpg
    SUP_light2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 63