• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NicksTrix custom build. corporate cruiser

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Nice job Nick! Slick, clean and very understated very nice. I see you talked him out of the hub cabs. Did ya ever get that folding deal to work we were talking about?

Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Better in person, and those are great pics. I was fortunate to get the "grand tour" amazing....very lucky dude.

Bubbason

Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
I'm just getting back into a Broncos after 5 years without one.
What (and where) is the touch point gps sound system?
Also I'm going to need some fabrication (seat brackets) done soon, is your shop open to the public?

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I'm just getting back into a Broncos after 5 years without one.
What (and where) is the touch point gps sound system?
Also I'm going to need some fabrication (seat brackets) done soon, is your shop open to the public?

Looks like a 7" flip out single din receiver that's mounted in the tuffy console in the second set of pics. The screen is touch sensative and includes a GPS along with the stereo.

jbawall

Contributor
Loc.
Edgewood, Washington
Man that is another beautiful bronco! Well done! Any more info on your gas assist tire carrier? Is that something you will be selling or just a one time custom deal. I think that it is pretty neat idea, either way. Thanks!

John

blue bronc

Loc.
Fort worth
Nick Great build
Your attention to detail is outstanding.
I don't want to jack the thread but will the custom box built to hold the fuses and busses would be suitable to hold the computer from an EFI system?
Or would that get too hot?

Thanks
Mark

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
looks great!!! wish it were mine, fat cat CEOs pshhhh

and whatever came of the much anticipated lower wiper windshield frame from the south florida bronco?!?!?!

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
thanks for the compliments guys.

the tire carrier and drop wiper set up are still in the development stages. the wipers worked the best on this truck than the previous ones. fine tuning as we go. it's not a new frame it's a complete conversion.
not ready to bring either to market yet. someday...

Sabas

Nick
Nice work, the work you do is outstanding. Way to bring the old horse back to life

Sabas

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
In case anyone thinks Nick is not a hands on guy, I sneaked up and took these pics!!!

Attachments

• DSCN1733.JPG
    DSCN1733.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCN1735.JPG
    DSCN1735.JPG
    195.6 KB · Views: 226
  • DSCN1737.JPG
    DSCN1737.JPG
    201.6 KB · Views: 201