• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New 1:64 Matchbox Bronco

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Check out the Bronco that should be out next month.

MBBlueBronco4.jpg

Additional information on my forum.

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
This MB Bronco is now out. They should now be at most of the major retail stores that sell MB.

There are already a few on ebay.

First MB 1-75

b9e6_1.JPG

See my website and forum for updates on upcoming MB Bronco models.

pholley

Loc.
columbus, ms
I got my brown pirate bronco from wally world (in the 5 truck set) -- thought I could put it up but my 1st grader decided he wanted bronco (to go with his Johnny Lightning broncos)

by the way - he informed me he needed bronco to pull the jeep out of the mud

still looking for blue single EB (going to get expensive to keep bringing son to toy section)

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I haven't found one yet but I'm getting real tired of seeing that blue landrover with the brown wheels that gets my hopes up.

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Oh PLEASE do this! Too many of us don't have time to hunt for these. Put my name on a list at Target through a friend for the "pirate" Bronco...they shipped all to the wrong store!!!:cry: We Bronco lovers should have first dibs! ;D

I've got a few extras pirate sets. Let me know if you still need one. $6 each plus shipping.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i picked up 5 of the blue matchbox broncos last night at the local toys r us. they're out there, keep an eye open!!!

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I got a pirate one at Wal-Mart yesterday.. I gave my boy the other 4 cars in the set now he wants the Bronco too.. I guess I need to find another set.

Znavgtr

Loc.
Nipomo, CA
I got my "Pirate" Bronco...Woo Hoo!!!
Now I just gotta find the blue one.

So my buddies know I'm looking to buy a real EB and so I told this one buddy that's a Jeep guy that I bought a clean Bronco pretty cheap and he got all excited. I told him that it's rust colored primed and ready for paint, has no rust and is pretty straight. He asks and I tell him its a 72 and it has 35" swampers with beadlock wheels. He starts telling me that if i don't like the tires and wheels that he would be interested in buying them. He asked me where it was and I told him to hold out his hand (he thought I was going to give him the keys) and I put the "Pirate" Bronco in his hand and we both started busting up.:p

cbearly

Loc.
Wellington, Colorado
I got a pirate one at Wal-Mart yesterday.. I gave my boy the other 4 cars in the set now he wants the Bronco too.. I guess I need to find another set.

LOL I did the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago. Got a set at Wal-Mart, took the Bronco out and gave my son the other 4. One of the first things he said was "but I want the Bronco!". Gotta love that. I ended up going back and getting another full set for him.

Pony2

Loc.
Lenoir City Tn.
matchbox broncos

if you need a pirate set there are 5 at the store i work at and one blue let me know and ill pick them up for you at my cost pluss shipping:)