• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Kool Rest

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Yep they fit good, I have a red and white one in mine and love it. very retro like the rest of my Bronco and functional but there are three downsides to them.

1) Where they are longer and dont have the offset front feet like the little one then they sit at an angle on the floor due to the trans hump

2) the cup holder on the Big one does not have the slot connecting the holes so you cant put your phone in there

3) it will hit the seat tilt lever on the passenger seat. been thinking of sourcing a mustang seat back frame with the tilt lever up high to install

congrats on the score!!! think I paid $37 for mine after shipping but well worth it

sriha

Didn't realize those were worth that much. Picked one up a few years ago for one of the Broncos at a garage sale for $5. At the time I thought it was a little price but fit the bill for my need. Its silver with a red top. Wish there was a little support under the cup holders, when it gets empty it likes doing a wheely.

OP
OP
Slowleak

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Didn't realize those were worth that much. Picked one up a few years ago for one of the Broncos at a garage sale for $5. At the time I thought it was a little price but fit the bill for my need. Its silver with a red top. Wish there was a little support under the cup holders, when it gets empty it likes doing a wheely.

I paid about $15 for my first small one. The next one was about $30. Now some are listed on eBay for over $100.

You are right about them getting tippy. I wedged my fire extinguisher under the front of my little one after losing a drink....

Major Tom

Contributor
It will fit just fine

Attachments

• 20151010_165321.jpg
    20151010_165321.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 113
OP
OP
Slowleak

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
That looks good! I was worried about it sitting on the seatbelt bolts but I noticed the cooler is raised and arched on the bottom.