• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ok got put in my place today

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
DARN KIDS. So this morning I was out on my 1st delivery. So I stop at Whataburger to get a Biscuit. I look up & in turns a camper & a truck pilling a rock crawler . & YES it's a BRONCO. I Lay down my biscuit & go to meet my new friends. Their maybe 30 years old . SO I step up & say you guys heading down to the crawl at Mason & LLANO . . yes... Well HI I'M Pa Pitt.. & I get a couple of blank stares . I've got 10000 post on the Classic Bronco.Still more Blank Stares . I could understand how they might not have heard about the Classic Bronco But How sheltered they must be . They did not know Pa Pitt. SHAMEFUL .

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That’s just embarrassing. Did you find out where they were from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bogar

That is what you get for laying your biscuit down. Ha. Kids these days...

Last edited:

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
Shoot. I had, even way out here in commiefornia, long before I bought an early Bronco, before I joined Classic Broncos, had heard of Papitt (old spelling). Ignorant kids. ;D

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
This years K2 theme should be a greeting “Where’s Papitt”?

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
The Bronco world is changing. A LOT more newbies are showing up who don't know or care about the community.

This reminded me, I don't know how many people asked me at this years Super Celebration if it was my first. Umm, no. More like my 10th. Not that I'm popular but what makes people assume that? ?:?

grant_71

Bronco Guru
Aside form the Broncorama and Hudsonville swap meet, I don't think i have ever met anyone who is on this site when I run into another EB owner

sriha

I know a few locals but don't make it out to any events. Just too busy. Also have noticed a lot of younger people are going away from forums for the sites that Tiko mentioned.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
This reminded me, I don't know how many people asked me at this years Super Celebration if it was my first. Umm, no. More like my 10th. Not that I'm popular but what makes people assume that? ?:?

They were probably just making conversation Jimmy, what else do you say to someone you don't know?? Besides, sounds like you had more visitors than most ;D

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
“You ain’t never caught a rabbit and you ain’t no friend of mine.”

Respect has been lost. Image is the new ballgame. So sad. Happy Friday, PaPitt.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
The Bronco world is changing. A LOT more newbies are showing up who don't know or care about the community.

Hey Jimmy,
What Bronco did you have there? I'm sure I saw it, but probably when you weren't around so I'm not sure!
Tyler

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Hey Jimmy,
What Bronco did you have there? I'm sure I saw it, but probably when you weren't around so I'm not sure!
Tyler

This one, plus Dad's black and white 76 Ranger next to it. We were right behind you when we did the trading.

Attachments

• IMG_1076.jpg
    IMG_1076.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 76

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
They were probably just making conversation Jimmy, what else do you say to someone you don't know?? Besides, sounds like you had more visitors than most ;D

I can understand making conversation, but it was a few times. I guess I'm assuming it's because I'm younger than your average Bronco guy.

Years ago I probably knew most of the people there, not that way anymore. Most are on Facebook but not here.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
This one, plus Dad's black and white 76 Ranger next to it. We were right behind you when we did the trading.

That truck was awesome, and that black paint is second to none. Beauty! Was my favorite of all the Broncos there.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Pa you should have told them of the fish heads on the fence post by the hi-way.

Bet they would have knew ya then.;)

I was gonna say tell'm ur David Allen Coe but heck they would've known him neither :(