• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LEBC 19th Annual Spring Round Up *** Pics start on Page 4 ***

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Registration for 2018 19th Annual Lonestar Early Bronco Club Spring Round Up is now open on the LEBC web site.

Get your EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!

DEADLINE FOR EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT IS END OF DAY - MARCH 18.

Registration online will be available after that, but the cutoff date for T-shirt orders is April 15.

THIS IS THE 19TH ANNUAL LEBC ROUND UP AND THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE LONESTAR EARLY BRONCO CLUB.

Be there! See our ad and 2017 Round Up article in Bronco Driver Magazine being delivered now!

The Round Up will be held at Katemcy Rocks Off Road Park in Mason Texas on April 25-29, 2018. Discounted pre-event wheeling at Wolf Caves Off Road Park is again available this year!

Watch for further announcements!

- Ladies Wheeling 101 taught by Suzy Duff!
- Two street cruises
- Poker Run is back
- Rocking Horse Challenge Returns!
- Kids Activities.... And More!

And Wheeling Texas Style!

Some pics from Katemcy Rocks:

IMG_5681_1327869130.JPG

IMG_5700_1842928094.JPG

IMG_5707_1293757314.JPG

IMG_5717_1227375659.JPG

IMG_5750_1791182175.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
There is about a week left to get registered for the LEBC Round Up to get the Early Bird Discount! Sunday March 18 at midnight is when the discount expires.

This year is shaping up to be one of our best Round Ups yet - we have 5 of the bigger Bronco Vendors committed to attend this year. BC Broncos, Tom's, Wild Horses, James Duff and Bailie Bilt will all be there! Suzy Duff will be there to teach the "Worlds First" Bronco Ladies Wheeling 101 Course - it will be interesting and fun for the ladies! The Rockin' Horse Teeter Totter event will be back as well as the Trail Rig Poker Run. And we have Street Cruises on Friday and Saturday. You're not going to want to miss this year's Round Up - it will have something for everybody. And of course, Rock Crawling Texas Style!!

Hope to see you there - and don't miss out on the Early Bird Discount!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
New K2 Dog Policy

We've been working with the folks at K2 and they have successfully worked with the property owners to allow dogs on the property during the Round Up. They will allow 2 dogs per registration. Our job will be to ensure that the dogs make a good impression and do not become a nuisance. They have posted the Dog Policy on their FB page, which I have attached below. LEBC will be strictly enforcing these guidelines to ensure that dogs will continue to be welcome at our event. We will have doggie bags available at our registration table. But this will allow folks to attend that may not have attended in the past because of the necessity to kennel their pets during the Round Up. Big thanks to K2 for making this change happen!

K2 Dog Policy

On a trial basis, Katemcy Rocks WILL ALLOW DOGS dogs under the following conditions and rules. Failure to follow the rules will result in the owner having to remove the dog from the premises on demand. If the dog owner elects to leave as well, there will be no refund of payment.
1. A person/family can bring no more than two dogs.
2. All dogs must be on a leash at all times while on the property when outside an RV or tent. This includes the pavilion, camping area, parking area and everywhere on the trails.
3. Dogs shall not be permitted to roam the premises, including camp or on trails unleashed.
4. Dog owners will be required to clean up after their dog, specifically including the removal of feces in the camp and on any trails. No one wants to step in your dog’s feces.
5. Owners of aggressive/nuisance dogs will be asked to remove them from the property and kennel them offsite. Aggressive/Nuisance dogs are defined as including, but not limited to, dogs fighting with other dogs, growling at people, attempting to bite, any biting incident, excessive barking, chasing livestock, or any dog deemed by Katemcy personnel to be a problem animal.
6. Violators will be given 1 warning. A second violation will result in asking the owner to kennel the dog offsite. Should there be a 3rd violation the owners will be asked to leave the event without a refund.
7. Each dog owner is liable for the actions of his/her animal while on the premises and agrees and consents to indemnify and hold harmless Katemcy Rocks, LLC and Hofmann Family Trust, their members, owners, beneficiaries, agents representatives, heirs for any an all damage caused by the dog.
8. Dog owners also must sign a waiver and release of claims against Katemcy Rocks, LLC and Hofmann Family Trust, their members, owners, beneficiaries, agents representatives, heirs for damage or injury to their animal.
“Violations" include:
* Off leash
* Aggressive/Nuisance behavior
* FAILURE to clean up after your animal
* Excessive barking

bailiebilt

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Sapulpa
Bailie Bilt will be attending and currently has room on the trailer to "hand deliver". We will need folks to order by April 9th.
Looking forward to catching up!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Gordon, awesome that you will be coming to Texas this year! I think you’re going to like the pre-event wheeling at Wolf Caves.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Attachments

• 71 Green Machine in TX 2011 02.jpg
    71 Green Machine in TX 2011 02.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 34
  • 71 Green Machine in TX 2011 03.jpg
    71 Green Machine in TX 2011 03.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 71EBmachineWGordon-2.jpg
    71EBmachineWGordon-2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
You know there's a cure for "old pics."

Penicillin?

LOL!

But everyone needs new pics! And there will be plenty of opportunities for photos this year.

Get your photo taken with Suzy Duff, Gordon Bailie, Jim Creel, or Jason Atkinson. Get your picture taken on the Rockin' Horse teeter totter, on the Trail Rig Poker Run, on the Ladies Street Cruise in front of a haunted mansion, on the Street Cruise water crossing the Llano River, or dancing during the Friday night band! Or maybe even get pics of you wheeling on the famous K2 pink granite rocks!

Did I mention Ted Nugent showed up last year? You never know who might be there!

_DSC0412_224497554.jpg

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Ok now I do have to clarify. The Seaquist House, the Victorian we're touring on the Ladies Cruise, is not haunted. I wouldn't kick a ghost out if we met one but as far as I've been told it's squeaky clean:

Attachments

• b7b52ef701762280d8a9c227152585d1--mansions-of-life.jpg
    b7b52ef701762280d8a9c227152585d1--mansions-of-life.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 32
OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Ok now I do have to clarify. The Seaquist House, the Victorian we're touring on the Ladies Cruise, is not haunted. I wouldn't kick a ghost out if we met one but as far as I've been told it's squeaky clean:

Hey, if I were a ghost that looks like a good place to spend eternity!

I mean, for real tho, BIGED is gonna be there!! That's worth a million, right there!

Maybe he'll sign my glove box door!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Getting ready for Round Up - call me OCD - I clay-barred and polished my crawler. ;D

IMG_6018_130608067.JPG

IMG_6017_943719447.JPG

Only 3 weeks to go! We're getting some really nice raffle prize donations from Tom's Bronco Parts, ProtoFab, James Duff, Wild Horses, Bailie Bilt, US Mags, Bronco Design, BC Broncos, just to name a few! Have you registered yet?

Ksm

Bronco Guru
FYI I'll be there WITH my husband this year! He's not a gearhear so y'all go easy on him.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Looking forward to meeting him. Maybe we can turn him into a gearhead! We'll hook him up with a ride with Lee or Walter! ;D

EDIT: Damn spellcheck! (it changed gearhead to geared)

Last edited: